Miami Police Getting Stimulus Bucks - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Miami Police Getting Stimulus Bucks

My question is, how much of that money is Jeff Locke going to scam into?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    So, I hear that they are going to hire 50 more officers for 3 years. Would that be certified or non-certified officers?
    You hire 50 & 100 retire or resign. Do the math.

We don't have near 100 ready to retire or resign. Who in their right mind is going to leave if they don't have to in this economy.I know we have some "slow learners" and even some "mouth breathers" on this department but I don't know of anyone who is that dumb and is going to run out the door (other than "Admin Guy") anytime soon.

I wonder how much is 11 million f-dollars in lexuses????

So what happened to the DROP?

I think it got extended another 3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariano

I think it got extended another 3 years.

Damn! Need to get rid of these old cops.

I wonder how much is 11 million f-dollars in lexuses????
    Roughly about 203 of the Timoney Model. Which also includes a police strobe light and Miami PD seat covers :snicker:

Re: THE BIG CHIEF TIMONEY

Quote Originally Posted by viva timoney
    Quote Originally Posted by NOBLE
    I said once and I will say it again, Timinoney will be staying in Miami Police. Do you think that sorry face Mike Exposito can us stimulus money? The only thing he can get for MPD is headaches and problems. regalado wont have any other coice than to keep him, if he knows what is good for him. The U.S. Justice Department is backing our great chief and wont put up with this little CUBAN refugee want to politico Chief of the Pork and Beans Brigade.
    Regalado needs cause to fire the Chief which he doesn't have. Regalado is using the sorry behind of Exposito to get the support of the FOP. Reminds me of Angel Gonzalez who did the same. Exposito in not qualify to be a Major how is he going to become a Chief.

QUE VIVA JOHN TIMONEY

CUBANOS FOR THE IRISH!!!! :lol:

I now know one of those he wanted to fu?ck has bent over and grabbed his ankles.

BIG JOHN TO STAY

Quote Originally Posted by viva timoney
    Quote Originally Posted by NOBLE
    I said once and I will say it again, Timinoney will be staying in Miami Police. Do you think that sorry face Mike Exposito can us stimulus money? The only thing he can get for MPD is headaches and problems. regalado wont have any other coice than to keep him, if he knows what is good for him. The U.S. Justice Department is backing our great chief and wont put up with this little CUBAN refugee want to politico Chief of the Pork and Beans Brigade.
    Regalado needs cause to fire the Chief which he doesn't have. Regalado is using the sorry behind of Exposito to get the support of the FOP. Reminds me of Angel Gonzalez who did the same. Exposito in not qualify to be a Major how is he going to become a Chief.

QUE VIVA JOHN TIMONEY

CUBANOS FOR THE IRISH!!!! :lol:

I now know one of those he wanted to fu?ck has bent over and grabbed his ankles.
    BIG JOHN IS HERE TO STAY, TOMA CANT DO CRAP TO HIM AND BK, ROY, WHY DID YOU BECOME SUCH A RAT, RAT, RAT, RAT BY HURTIING OUR BROTHER REGGIE.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast