Deputy was to make interviews public ref FDLE
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Deputy was to make interviews public ref FDLE

Our #2 now wants to put all interviews public (which are) for all to listen so we can see who are the rats-Thanks BKING

DO THE RIGHT THING

I think this is a wonderful suggestion. By making everything public, the Chief and the Deputy as well as the entire Miami Police Department will see the reasons why all of the commanding officers interviewed did what they did. You will read and make a determination who said what and how some of the statements prevented officers from MPD from getting arrested. You will see how truthful the statements were and if John and Frank were trashed. You will read who did the "RIGHT THING." My fellow brothers and sisters in law enforcement, if the culimination of this investigation have resulted in criminal indictments, arrests and prosecutions, it would have severely hurt all the law enforcement community in Miami Dade County.

There is no way of justifying doing the wrong thing for the right reasons. So lets be men abouth this, publish everything and make it public, the Miami herald already has it, the Fox Channel, Channels 10, 7, NBC6 and many others requesting interviews for investigative reports.

One last though, were was the staff, Majors, Commanders, Captains and Lieutenats, they all new that errors were being made. They left their Sergeants and Officers out there bythemselves, they turned a blind eye and failed to be Commanding Officers (leaders).

Chief Timoney and Frank Fernandez are not the culprits of this sad chapter of the Miami Police Department, some staff members and political groups in MPD just wanted to use this as a dagger againts John and Frank, no different to what they did to Chief Raul Martinez and some memebers of his staff.

DO THE RIGHT THING, NO MATTER HOW DIFFICULT IT IS!

Re: Deputy was to make interviews public ref FDLE

I never knew we had such cowardly snitches in our ranks,disgusting! Do your jobs and leave the politics aside.

I am only sorry that I didn't get the opportunity to rat one of the patrol slugs out for changing signals. But my day will come. Go Trooper Joe.

Hey retired Major be honest what would have happen to an officer who would have rat on another in your days?

WHEN DOES THE FDL-UBE REPORT COME OUT?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Hey retired Major be honest what would have happen to an officer who would have rat on another in your days?

"BLANKET PARTY" :devil: :devil: :devil:

THIS DEPT. HAS BECOME A NEST OF RATS. THANK GOD THAT MOST ARE STAFF AND THEREFORE,NOT WORKING NEXT TO ME IN MY ZONE. TOO MANY RATS WITH THIS NEW CROP OF COPS.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement was contacted by the Miami Police
    Department’s Fraternal Order of Police (FOP) President Armando Aguilar with criminal
    allegations against members of the Miami Police Department (MPD) regarding their
    falsifying of reports and reclassifying reports to downgrade the Uniform Crime Reporting
    (UCR) statistics.

Our own Union President Armando Aguilar!. Rat Rat Rat :devil: :devil: :devil:

I hope the report is made more public and the ones that read it understand it. Because once you read it you see all the reoprts that were written correctly some how by a computer problem or act of god were changed to less important crimes. PS I hope they come after me because I have the perfect whistle blower suit, along with everyone else.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast