Maj. Oscuro
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maj. Oscuro

Maj. Oscuro

On June 11, 2008, FDLE agents interviewed Maj. Roy Brown with MPD. Brown stated
    that he has been an officer for 31 years. Brown currently is the district major assigned to
    the North District Substation (NDSS). Brown has been at his current rank for one and
    one-half years. Brown stated that he is very familiar with the COMPSTAT process. The
    COMPSTAT meetings are divided into two groups. The primary unit includes the field
    operations and criminal investigations sections. The second meeting is called Strategic
    Alignment and is similar to COMPSTAT but is held for the field operations section. The
    primary and Strategic Alignment meetings are held by Deputy Chief Frank Fernandez.
    Brown further stated that COMPSTAT meetings are high pressure and have an
    intimidating atmosphere. Brown said pressure was placed on commanders to reduce
    crime.

Brown stated when he was a commander he informed the deputy chief that each
    city has its own area like Model City and during the COMPSTAT meetings, if one is not
    an intelligent person and does not have a good grip on constitutional laws, some
    commanders can cross the line and violate laws. Brown said that some commanders’
    perception of Deputy Chief Fernandez’s COMPSTAT meetings were "by any means
    necessary" to reduce crime.
    Brown stated that Whitehead worked under his command and often times Whitehead
    would deal directly with police officers instead of delegating the responsibility. Brown
    stated that he had to counsel Whitehead in the past about his style of management.
    Brown stated that he was unaware of most of the controversial things that Whitehead did
    until later. Brown stated that Whitehead met often with Deputy Chief Fernandez without
    his knowledge
    . Brown stated that he never documented any of the counseling sessions
    with Whitehead but stated that he addressed some of the issues in an open forum with
    the deputy chief and other command staff. Brown stated that there were times when he
    disagreed with Deputy Chief Fernandez on strategies of combating crime in the Model
    City area. Brown further stated that he would not violate peoples’ rights to accomplish a
    directive but once Whitehead was assigned to the area he took Deputy Chief
    Fernandez’s philosophy of "’any means necessary’" to accomplish the directives of the
    deputy chief.

Maj. Brown,
    What we need from you is your resignation, as you are useless. How come you do not mention that the people on the north HATE you and that your supervisors are not doing anything. But Guess what....... your time has come. You are lucky that you are not in the USMC as you would be introduce to a blanket party with soap. :cop: :cop:

Re: Maj. Oscuro

Major Brown is a snitch and a loser just like his biaaatch,sgt.Casiano! Demote this RAT!

Major Roy Brown

Roy, dont worry, Mike is not going to forget you. Your friends Angel, Tomas, Francisca Pichel (drug dealer), and Juana la Casiana they are behind you. Mike, the Major with a femine voice is going to promote you to assistant chief of the PORK and BEANS Police department.

Re: Major Roy Brown

Quote Originally Posted by Pork and Beans Citizen
    Roy, dont worry, Mike is not going to forget you. Your friends Angel, Tomas, Francisca Pichel (drug dealer), and Juana la Casiana they are behind you. Mike, the Major with a femine voice is going to promote you to assistant chief of the PORK and BEANS Police department.
    Marty, it's been a while since we heard from you. However, you BS remains the same. Rather than continue your feeble attempts to try to derail Exposito you should get busy on cleaning the restrooms, they are filthy. In other words stay off this board and do the job that you are getting paid to do.

I read the FDLE report. Wasn't the janitors wife the RAT that conspired with Colombo and ran to FDLE?

That is correct sir. Marty the gun totting janitor and his wife planned the demise of the Deputy,chief and all those who could have gotten in trouble so their boys could take power. What a swell guy that Marty and his tank,I meant wife!
    Deputy,place Marty back to patrol and see how fast he retires and Demote that loser Major Brown,now!!!!!

What a bunch of ill informed idiots, the Diaz that spoke to FDLE is not I repeat is not Marty's wife. The girl that spoke to FDLE use to, again I say use to work in the complaint room. She now works at the civilians union hall for Charli Cox. So become informed before you open your pie hole.

Quote Originally Posted by TOILET
    That is correct sir. Marty the gun totting janitor and his wife planned the demise of the Deputy,chief and all those who could have gotten in trouble so their boys could take power. What a swell guy that Marty and his tank,I meant wife!
    Deputy,place Marty back to patrol and see how fast he retires and Demote that loser Major Brown,now!!!!!

Yeah, that was the janitors wife alright. What a RAT family that is.

I don't know what the fuss is about regarding what Maj Brown said about COMSTAT, hey people it's the truth, those meetings are extremely high pressure and the BK talks down to you and embrasses you. I personally know commanders that dreaded going to COMSTAT, some would get ill. So all you whores that lied and said the opposite,grow some. The truth is the truth. Thanks Roy for having the balls to speak up.

Major Roy is a treacherous coward and so are the rest of the snitches. These guys get paid major dollars to serve as staff.
    If they couldnt handle Comstat,they should have resigned and allowed others with balls to take the lead!
    I have no respect for anyone who is a backstabber and these guys are. You dont take a position and then tarnish your boss.
    I hope heads roll now in stead of November!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast