Entire FDLE Report
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Entire FDLE Report

For those that have nothing else to do today...

http://static.cbslocal.com/station/w...dlemiamipd.pdf

Re: Entire FDLE Report

Read the first couple of pages carefully. Our Union President almost got several of us arrested. Great Job Armando! Why don't you and Carlos file some more complaints?

CHIEF, why dont you demoted Major Brown immediately. What a back stabbing piece of shit.

Why does the report conclude with the officers needing more training?

14I reports go from 500 to over 3,000. and everyone knows a 14i reports doe not get investigated.

It is obvious from this report that there is a atmosphere of "Intent" and of course officer will not cooperate and point finger,s you would get targeted by this administration.

"Case agents asked the individuals present at the meeting if they had heard whether
    supervisors or above ordered officers to bring the crime numbers down or if it was ever
    implied to bring the crime statistics down. In response to that question, Colombo stated,
    “no one above, no chiefs, commanders has ever said to bring the numbers down, nor
    implied.”
    Additionally, Colombo stated that he has never heard of the officers
    complaining about the changing of the signals."
    Love it! Colombo besides being a office cop, if you had open the little box you have been hiding in you would known "The Titanic" was sinking!! Humpty!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    "Case agents asked the individuals present at the meeting if they had heard whether
    supervisors or above ordered officers to bring the crime numbers down or if it was ever
    implied to bring the crime statistics down. In response to that question, Colombo stated,
    “no one above, no chiefs, commanders has ever said to bring the numbers down, nor
    implied.”
    Love it! Colombo besides being a office cop, if you had open the little box you have been hiding in you would known "The Titanic" was sinking!! Humpty!
    His name is Kool Aid :devil:

Saavedra said he informed Socorro of the details of the incident and gave him the
    report. Saavedra said Socorro advised him that the report was not a 27-theft that was a
    28-vandalism. Saavedra said Socorro ordered him to change the report to a 28-
    vandalism. Saavedra said Socorro insisted to him that it was a vandalism with a theft
    therein and to make it a vandalism. Saavedra said he rewrote the report as a 28-
    vandalism as directed by Socorro.

It should be noted that the current copy of the incident report has "Vandalism/Theft"
    under type of offense. Saavedra advised that the "/Theft" was added by someone else.
    Saavedra said the handwriting and the pen used clearly are different from the remainder
    of the incident report. Saavedra said he also noted that a second F.S.S. 812.13 was
    added by someone else. Saavedra did not know who added that information to the
    report. Saavedra stated that he is aware that a sergeant needs to approve all reports
    before they can be submitted. Saavedra stated that the sergeant might have made the
    changes.

Victim: ring ring yes hello, There is a hole in my roof and my business had been burgalrized.

911 opertor: I will send a officer right way

(two seconds later, at the scene)

?: Hello I am a commander and what we have here is a TVT trespass with a vandalism with a possible theft our information detective wil handle tis case. Crime scene you ask? eeehh .....

"I have learned to hate all traitors on there is no disease that I spit on more than treachery."

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    implied.”
    Mr. President since after still waiting 3 years and 7 month for a fantasy website that your members have been demanding for in order to directly communicate with you privately and be inform on any current union issues. I would like to address some issues. I want you to know that this is clearly me talking to you!

Mr.President didn't you talk to Colombo before you went to make these criminal allegations at FDLE headquarters of criminal wrong doing?
    You sure didn't bring it up before a open union meeting floor. Like many things you do like the bullshit you did with the Sgt exam. But i could address that later with you personally.

Colombo stated, “no one above, no chiefs, commanders has ever said to bring the numbers down, nor implied. He didn't even hear of officer complaining of changing signals".

So Let me get the facts straight, You went to FDLE to make these criminal allegations without direct proof that the administration was ordering this. Your sole evidence was our brothers and sisters ( who are paying union members ) hand writing reports that you threw on top of a desk in front of the media. ( at the time a current criminal investigation )Allegations on the same union members as president you took an oath to protect. No evidence of sworn tape or writing statements from officers stating, that they were directly order to do this criminal act. Ok, so armed with these information you went and started a criminal investigation basically on us. With a possible result of our brothers and sisters facing criminal and administrated charges and possibly losing their jobs.

If any wrong doing was discovered I guess then, we has a union would have had to waiste hundreds of thousands of dollars on attorneys fees to defend these same members.

Mr. President do i have to remind you that your priorities to our members are protecting our rights, pay raises, benefits, unity, and moral. What you have created during your tenure has been the opposite. After being here for twenty years i have never seen a union president created so much diversity and distraction from the real issuess. What happen to parity with the fire dept? Concentrate on what is important not what car the chief drives. ( what the **** was that all about?)

Im not going to take credit for this saying from a previous post, but a strongly

"IF THE MEMBERSHIP OF THE ENTIRE FOP #20 TOOK A VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE NOW FOR THE UNION LEADERSHIP, IS THERE ANY DOUBT IT WOULD EXCEED 80".

"JUST FOR INFORMATION,CAUSE I GUESS YOU LIVE IN A GLASS HOUSE. WE HAVE NO CONFIDENCE IN YOU. MORAL IS LOW AND WE ARE NEVER INFORMED ON IMPORTANT ISSUES ESPECIALLY WHEN IT AFFECTS US ALL".

For example you say one thing and do the opposite. I was there in the meeting when you said that we were going to invite and hear both candinates that are running for mayor to our union meeting to get their views. All of the suddenly the following meeting we as a union were endorsing Regalado. Why didn't you just do it fair and let us vote and decide? etc etc I have so much shit that it is not even worth talking about anymore.

Brothers and Sister what is going on here with our union is wrong. Lets be active. Don't waist 20 years to find out what i did.
    Recently i was thinking of resigning from our union but then if i did that they will win!

mod if you delete don't worry i have cut and paste.!

Mr. President since after still waiting 3 years and 7 month for a fantasy website that your members have been demanding for in order to directly communicate with you privately and be inform on any current union issues. I would like to address some issues. I want you to know that this is clearly me talking to you!

Mr.President didn't you talk to Colombo before you went to make these criminal allegations at FDLE headquarters of criminal wrong doing?
    You sure didn't bring it up before a open union meeting floor. Like many things you do like the bullshit you did with the Sgt exam. But i could address that later with you personally.

Colombo stated, “no one above, no chiefs, commanders has ever said to bring the numbers down, nor implied. He didn't even hear of officer complaining of changing signals".

So Let me get the facts straight, You went to FDLE to make these criminal allegations without direct proof that the administration was ordering this. Your sole evidence was our brothers and sisters ( who are paying union members ) hand writing reports that you threw on top of a desk in front of the media. ( at the time a current criminal investigation )Allegations on the same union members as president you took an oath to protect. No evidence of sworn tape or writing statements from officers stating, that they were directly order to do this criminal act. Ok, so armed with these information you went and started a criminal investigation basically on us. With a possible result of our brothers and sisters facing criminal and administrated charges and possibly losing their jobs.

If any wrong doing was discovered I guess then, we has a union would have had to waiste hundreds of thousands of dollars on attorneys fees to defend these same members.

Mr. President do i have to remind you that your priorities to our members are protecting our rights, pay raises, benefits, unity, and moral. What you have created during your tenure has been the opposite. After being here for twenty years i have never seen a union president created so much diversity and distraction from the real issuess. What happen to parity with the fire dept? Concentrate on what is important not what car the chief drives. ( what the fazugie was that all about?)

Im not going to take credit for this saying from a previous post, but a strongly

"IF THE MEMBERSHIP OF THE ENTIRE FOP #20 TOOK A VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE NOW FOR THE UNION LEADERSHIP, IS THERE ANY DOUBT IT WOULD EXCEED 80".

"JUST FOR INFORMATION,CAUSE I GUESS YOU LIVE IN A GLASS HOUSE. WE HAVE NO CONFIDENCE IN YOU. MORAL IS LOW AND WE ARE NEVER INFORMED ON IMPORTANT ISSUES ESPECIALLY WHEN IT AFFECTS US ALL".

For example you say one thing and do the opposite. I was there in the meeting when you said that we were going to invite and hear both candinates that are running for mayor to our union meeting to get their views. All of the suddenly the following meeting we as a union were endorsing Regalado. Why didn't you just do it fair and let us vote and decide? etc etc I have so much shizzat that it is not even worth talking about anymore.

Brothers and Sister what is going on here with our union is wrong. Lets be active. Don't waist 20 years to find out what i did.
    Recently i was thinking of resigning from our union but then if i did that they will win!

mod if you delete don't worry i have cut and paste.!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast