cop injured in da city - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: cop injured in da city

The knife was guzman? Wise words, Don't fight with a man that brings his own knife and gun to a battle.

You guys are just a bunch of **** suckers! This was the worst street fight I have ever heard. The man faught for his life and lucky to be alive. For him seconds must have been like hours. We always forget that at the end we are one family . But you rather keep on trashing people here behind a computer and you call yourself men and women. I for one would like to tell him ****ing great job! Hope your ok.

did u tell him good job when he almost blew his foot off in a park too? This kid is a zero to the left and is gonna get someone hurt one day or in trouble. His daddy will only cover him, not u.

We are fortunate that the officer is alive and well. however, this boy should not be a cop, he does not display the maturity to be a cop and he is going to hurt himself as well as other officers. There is also the issue of a transparent investigation. The investigation should be done by FBI, IA can not be trusted they are full of the SWAT culture and mentality. This shooting could have been averted and warrants a title 18 investigation, a black man was shot and killed and we need to find out if the offficer put himself in danger. Why did he not requets a backup? His previous shooting, is he mentally unstable? Does this mental instability run in the family? what type of supervision was he exposed to?

wow, it's embarrassing to read some of these posts. I hope the posters hating on him aren't actually cops. If they are then i'm sure they're the types who hide from anything remotely dangerous and make terrible 15's. When you work you're going to get into things. If you're going to hate at least focus on the scumbags we have on the department who actually make life worse for officers like a few lt.'s i can think of. we need to support eachother.

I'm glad he shot the asshole. One less criminal we have to deal with. And for all you swine flus talking shit, if you spent more time doing real police work maybe the city streets would be safer. Notice we haven't heard from the shameful Admin guy onthe fourth floor. It is because of guys like "Admin" that these criminal are empowered to think that they can get away with assaulting all officers. Officer Guzman good job. I'm glad you are OK. Don't pay attention to your jealous co-workers.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    wow, it's embarrassing to read some of these posts. I hope the posters hating on him aren't actually cops. If they are then i'm sure they're the types who hide from anything remotely dangerous and make terrible 15's. When you work you're going to get into things. If you're going to hate at least focus on the scumbags we have on the department who actually make life worse for officers like a few lt.'s i can think of. we need to support eachother.
    Hey Eric, great job! Diaz, great job! Palacio, great job. Maybe now, criminals will learn (just for a while) **** WITH THE POLICE and you might regret it. I remember the day when the public respected the badge. Now because of trash talking, lazyboy, coffee drinking, ghetto slang mouthed, sloppy, politicing, phd common sense lacking, 4th floor ass kissing, activists and the panty wearing cops on this dept, criminals are not afraid to stand up to real cops. So to the real, MIAMI POLICE great job fellows. I bet you saved another cops life the day you took those scumbags off the planet. I thank you guys for doing what your trained to do from day one! YOU GO HOME THE SAME WAY YOU CAME TO WORK!!!!!!!

SOME GOSSIP QUEENS FORGET THAT PART OF YOUR TRAINING! ASSHOLES!

look im the first one to back someone up and definitely have no problems mixing it up with anyone on the streets. I could care less about some piece of scum that gets what he deserves. the only issue I have is that this KID has demonstrated a complete lack of maturity and is not fit to wear a badge. Not only is he a loud mouth show off, a self-proclaimed martial arts superhero, but also an idiot who shot himself with a shotgun in a park where your kids or mine could have been. Is this what we expect from a SWAT member? I personally wouldn't trust that pendejo with a potato gun, much less an automatic weapon.

He never asked for backup and has consistantly placed himself in situations where only his daddy can bail him out. Do you think that we'd get the same treatment from administration that he does? Major (both literally and figuratively) conflict of interest when it comes to daddy supervising his unit.

Sins of MY FATHER

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    look im the first one to back someone up and definitely have no problems mixing it up with anyone on the streets. I could care less about some piece of scum that gets what he deserves. the only issue I have is that this KID has demonstrated a complete lack of maturity and is not fit to wear a badge. Not only is he a loud mouth show off, a self-proclaimed martial arts superhero, but also an idiot who shot himself with a shotgun in a park where your kids or mine could have been. Is this what we expect from a SWAT member? I personally wouldn't trust that pendejo with a potato gun, much less an automatic weapon.

He never asked for backup and has consistantly placed himself in situations where only his daddy can bail him out. Do you think that we'd get the same treatment from administration that he does? Major (both literally and figuratively) conflict of interest when it comes to daddy supervising his unit.

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT. His DADDY bails him out all of the time, his DADDY is the master of coverups and great experience in shooting unarmed suspects. I remember the shooting at Miami Cemetary, you know the shooting of the poor Nicaraguan security guard who was awakened by his DADDY who pointed a shotgun to his head and DADDY got nervous and blasted the man's head. Nothing came out of that, the point is that son is as reckless as DADDY, and it runs in the family and it scares the citizens to death.

FREEDOM OF SPEECH

Thank God for freedom of speech and expression afforded by the UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast