cop injured in da city - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

CRIME IS DOWN IN OVERTOWN

THANK GOD THAT CRIME IS DOWN IN OVERTOWN AND IN THE CITY OF MIAMI. DONT BELIEVE WHAT THEY SAY, CRIME IS DOWN IN OVERTOWN, THIS IS THANKS TO THE LEADERSHIP OF OUR MAJOR, COMMANDER AND CHIEF TIMONEY. THE PEOPLE WHO ARE SAYING THAT THERE IS VIOLENT CRIME IN OVERTOWN ARE ALL A BUNCH OF DICONTENT POLICEMEN. THE OHTER DAY I SAW CHIEF TIMONEY PATROLLING OVERTOWN. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS COOKING THE BOOKS, CRIME IS DOWN IN OVERTONW AND IN THE CITY OF MIAMI, THANK OUR MAYOR MANNY DIAZ AND CHIEF TIMONEY.

Re: cop injured in da city

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    He was running after a suspected. As he approached the suspect a struggle ensued.

Facts
    Guzman recieved a bit mark and thought he was stabbed.
    Suspected had a knife and was over 6 ft tall.
    Suspected recieved 6 shots at closed range and died.

Negatives
    Guzman had a k9 dog

The door poppers on many of the K9 Vehicles do not work. Blame staff for not making a bigger issue.

taser

Tasers have been proven ineffective at close range

OC spray
    minimally effective on combative subjects and more likely to effect officer (light skinned vs dark subject....proven)

ASAP
    its ASP idiot. and try whipping that thing out when your wrestling with someone.

SWAT training and active member
    this has absolutly nothing to do with anything

and Failed to request back up
    You have evidently never been in this kind of fight have you. survival is job one, not radio discipline

Oh He has martial arts training that he brags about all the time
    This guy outweighed guzman by a good 80 lbs, and do YOU have any knowledge as to what martial arts training the offender had??? Hmmmm, just because he isnt a cop does not mean he cant take lessons.

Positive
    His father Major of Police SWAT Commander 13 09 No question ask

Grow a pair and knock the kid to his face. Until then all you monday morning quarterbacks need to stfu because it coulda been YOU. He came out alive and thats all that matters. Hes got a pregnant wife and a kid to take care of. Show some respect.

He was running after a suspected. As he approached the suspect a struggle ensued.

Facts

Negatives
    Guzman had a k9 dog

The door poppers on many of the K9 Vehicles do not work. Blame staff for not making a bigger issue.

taser

Tasers have been proven ineffective at close range

OC spray
    minimally effective on combative subjects and more likely to effect officer (light skinned vs dark subject....proven)

ASAP
    its ASP idiot. and try whipping that thing out when your wrestling with someone.

this has absolutly nothing to do with anything

You have evidently never been in this kind of fight have you. survival is job one, not radio discipline

This guy outweighed guzman by a good 80 lbs, and do YOU have any knowledge as to what martial arts training the offender had??? Hmmmm, just because he isnt a cop does not mean he cant take lessons.

Positive

Grow a pair and knock the kid to his face. Until then all you monday morning quarterbacks need to stfu because it coulda been YOU. He came out alive and thats all that matters. Hes got a pregnant wife and a kid to take care of. Show some respect.
    Wow, talk about hater. Instead of praying and rejoicing at the fact that a fellow police officer is still alive after chasing down a thief, you're here talking garbage. Your facts are wrong. I hope you're never involved in a life or death situation. Actually you're one of those cops that when a 315 goes out waits under a tree so you'll never be in a situation like this. I wish Eric the best.

Facts

Negatives
    Guzman had a k9 dog
    taser
    OC spray
    ASAP

Positive
    You are a retard, you are saying a 6 foot guy armed with a knife went after him got close to him and bit him instead of using the knife he was armed with? you're a moron.

at what point do you think that the rest of our SWAT team became totally embarrased that EG is associated with them? Mr Capoiera with that little whiny voice, tough man talk, and never able to handle shizzat by himself or without help from his daddy. what a disaster this kid is. Bad enough he shot himself in the foot...now this too? HASTA CUANDO?

Ortiz I have seen you hiding from real police work but it ok keep writing yourself up buddy your a pencil pusher

Lets not beat the guy down... his ok! He faught for his life with a bigger man, lost his radio, and was almost overpowered as the guy attempted to get is gun. The Officer took out his pocket knife and started to stab the offender. Finally he ended up regaining control of his weapon and shot the guy as the attack continued.

Know i dont mind what he did. He should be commanded for it. The only thing that worries me is if it had happen to me would i have gotten discipline for my actions.

i remember Officers were discipline when Alfonso was in IA for not taking signals. I know cause i was one.!
    SWAT training might have saved his life or did he get ****ing thinking he could take on a bigger man. SOLO
    Basic BLE and FTO rule! always give your location first.

Eric you might think your a hero,( Pro active gun ho) i give you a 10. But in your judgement actions i have to rate you a zero.
    Im sure you will never take down a suspect alone like that again.

I know the Major personally and he is a great man, one of the few good people in this Dept. His son was doing his job and the last thing that any one should be doing at this time is talking garbage about his son who I also know personally. You must be a part of the new generation of Cops that are thought to talk gossip about others and hand each other up. Support our fellow brothers especially since the Dept doesnt and neither does the publi or the State Attorneys Office.

Facts

Negatives
    Guzman had a k9 dog
    taser
    OC spray
    ASAP

Positive

so what else is new with him?

Quote Originally Posted by Jose
    I know the Major personally and he is a great man, one of the few good people in this Dept. His son was doing his job and the last thing that any one should be doing at this time is talking garbage about his son who I also know personally. You must be a part of the new generation of Cops that are thought to talk gossip about others and hand each other up. Support our fellow brothers especially since the Dept doesnt and neither does the publi or the State Attorneys Office.

a great man hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Facts

Negatives
    Guzman had a k9 dog
    taser
    OC spray
    ASAP

Positive

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast