2012? - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 2012?

Re: 2012?

Really, Steve Klapka for Sheriff? Wow why would you want a Sheriff who’s wife worked for Jeff Cairo, and is now in her own firm as a defense attorney.
    Jeff Cairo is the F.O.P. attorney OK I could agree with that. He would have ties to the F.O.P. but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Angels among US
    Steve Klapka for Sheriff.. Mike Owens, or even Craig Baxley !!
    NO, NO, and NO. You are joking, right? If any of these were to become sheriff, not a damned thing would change! :evil: :evil: :evil:

WE NEED CHANGE AND WE NEED AN OUTSIDER TO COME IN AND CLEAN THE SMEGMA UP THAT HAS BEEN LEFT BEHIND. :P

Get and keep the suck up brown nosers out of here and keep Baxley far, far away! :devil: :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by morale
    Morale is fine where i'm standing. You are either one of those that always has something to complain about or your supervisors aren't doing their jobs. Either way...figure out where the problem is and address the issue. Check yourself or change units.
    you LIAR!! morale is in the toilet and has been for a long time. get your head out of your butt and your bosses butt. :devil: :devil: :devil: i rarely complain because it does no good and you won't catch me lying.

Quote Originally Posted by GEG
    Really, Steve Klapka for Sheriff? Wow why would you want a Sheriff who’s wife worked for Jeff Cairo, and is now in her own firm as a defense attorney.
    Jeff Cairo is the F.O.P. attorney OK I could agree with that. He would have ties to the F.O.P. but still.
    too many ties is what has ruined this department. we sure as hell don't need more. we need some fresh blood here to clean up the mess the good ole boy and girls have created. it's a hell hole here and we need to clean this place out, flush the turds right on down.

Whats with the 20 questions? The guy said he would come out when the time is right. You people are a bunch of douchebags. That sh&thole does need an "enema." I've never before worked in a place where the morale is so low and the rank and file so divided between those that are burnt out by the bulls#it and just don't give a s*it anymore, and those that still have hope and are desperately kissing a$$ to get somewhere. And sucking a$$ is the only way to get somewhere with that facist regime. Nugent has a god complex and runs that place like it's a monarchy. If your part of the rank and file they don't give a f--k what you think trust me. Thats why they never come asking. I used to get so disgusted when **** was forced into a situation when he had no choice but to acknowledge me. You can just see how fake he is by looking at his face. And thats what his administration breeds people like John Cameron and Cinda Moore the fakest of all. If thats what you want take it. I'm lucky enough that I don't have to suffer through the bulls#it anymore. Otherwise give the new guy a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Former HCSO Deputy
    Whats with the 20 questions? The guy said he would come out when the time is right. You people are a bunch of douchebags.
    I believe that most of those "20 questions" are mine.

Who is being a d-bag? It can't be only me because you stated "people".

I don't work for HCSO nor have I. I have what I personally know and see and what I personally want changed.

If someone wants to come into a community where I live too and state that they want to run for sheriff, why can't I ask them questions?

Why don't you list problems that you have observed as a professional and state them professionally. Don't mention things that can be traced back to you but at least anybody who reads this thread can understand things from your side and maybe others will add things to the list.

Citizens read this. Let them know.

Quote Originally Posted by Former HCSO Deputy
    Otherwise give the new guy a shot.
    Is this statement directed to me or everyone?

I've already stated my thoughts and the reasons why.

Be Safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Supports Guest 2012
    Wondering, keep lying.
    I have been wanting to address this statement for a while but people began to respond and I did not want to detract from their posts. I believe that it's a good time now.

Please don't call me a liar.

2012 can't get here fast enough!!!!!! :cop: :cop:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    2012 can't get here fast enough!!!!!! :cop: :cop:
    AMEN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest 2012
    Thanks for the support!

We can't allow misguided and uninformed people to stop the train.

Guest2012 for Sheriff in 2012!

Be Safe

Or good old boys. Guest 2012 for sheriff! Out with the old in with the new!

GUEST2012 FOR SHERIFF, WOOT!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456