BAD IA INVESTIGATORS WATCH OUT! - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: BAD IA INVESTIGATORS WATCH OUT!

ORTIZ GET POTBELLY

i cant wait for that fat porker to leave. he has that little smile and pretends to be your friend, then he reads garrity, had a panic attack and has delusions of what he is going to write in your reprimand of what you might have done. porker retire already

COURT NAZI, THIS IS WHAT MY KIDS THINK ABOUT YOUR B.S. REPRIMANDS....ITS MONKEY BUSINESS! GO PLAY WITH YOURSELF YOU MEAN HAG.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    COURT NAZI, THIS IS WHAT MY KIDS THINK ABOUT YOUR B.S. REPRIMANDS....ITS MONKEY BUSINESS! GO PLAY WITH YOURSELF YOU MEAN HAG.

Bro, get the kids face transplants. They can do those now. I see your upset with the court nazi, but why scare folks all over the net.

Hey Jarvi, Doesnt the IA investigator have rights to. Does that mean that the FOP will have to represent them also or is the FOP going to turn there backs on them. Dont the IA ivestigators pay union dues to. If the FOP isnt going to represent them then why do they collect there union due? :?

Man ohh Man!! i have seen better looking faces on the backs of Donkeys,,,those kids are sure Ugggggg-Ly :devil: :devil: :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by FDLE wathching you
    Hey Jarvi, Doesnt the IA investigator have rights to. Does that mean that the FOP will have to represent them also or is the FOP going to turn there backs on them. Dont the IA ivestigators pay union dues to. If the FOP isnt going to represent them then why do they collect there union due? :?

Absolutely. IA Investigators have rights too. But, if the IA Investigator violates a member's rights and it shows that they are being vindictive/malicious or doing it outright to harm another member, your membership can be in jeopardy. Tarnishing the image of the Fraternal Order of Police is an offense under our by-laws that can have you denied or expelled from the membership. One thing is making a mistake. The investigator will have the opportunity to remedy the violation before it gets to the CJSTC level. If they want to risk it all and not play by the rules, I wish them the best of luck.

los pobres comebolas de ia. van a joder!

I forsee a big change in staffing, and administration in a particular unit,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,some people should be thinking/worrying about their one percent, retirement and other assets,,,,,,,,,,,This is better than one of those long running soap operas,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,5 months :devil: :devil: :devil: :evil:

[quote=JAVI ORTIZ]
    Quote Originally Posted by "FDLE wathching you":36blcnz6

Absolutely. IA Investigators ( Plus our FOP President Armando ) have rights too. But, if the IA And our President Armando violates a member's rights and it shows that they are being vindictive/malicious or doing it outright to harm another member, ( Like Armando did ) your membership can be in jeopardy. Tarnishing the image of the Fraternal Order of Police is an offense under our by-laws that can have you denied or expelled from the membership. One thing is making a mistake. The investigator and Armando will have the opportunity to remedy the violation before it gets to the CJSTC level. If they want to risk it all and not play by the rules, I wish them the best of luck.[/quote:36blcnz6]

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast