SmackDown at District One Lineup!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Re: SmackDown at District One Lineup!!

You guys need to deal with him as a shift, police your own... or he will take all of you down.

..and I don't mean punch him out.

Here we have a prime example of stress and tensions building between two fellow Brother Deputies. How can we pride ourselves in taking advantage of a fellow deputy when he is not even paying attention or facing the other person. It was wrong it should have never happened It definitely takes away from the word team work. The real sad part is this. with either one of them if they were in need of another deputy if they were in trouble each one of them would respond without hesitation or a question. Why because they are members of the same squad and when the feathers hit the fan they know they have a duty to be there for each other. Do not make a mockery out of this non incident you will see by the end of this they are brother deputies who would respond in a heart beat to save each others life as well as the lives of each and every one of you. No one is out to get anyone here. They are both deputies with some time on the Job The word rookie applies to the first 12 months on your own. Do not hack each other support each other. Both of the Deputies involved are good guys and good Deputies. Lets put this issue to rest as soon as we can. No one is perfect in this line of work. No one knows what type of a situation each one of them left before coming to work that morning. Back them up and support them do not hurt them.. Lets get them both back to work as soon as possible.. We are short handed enough lets not lose good deputies over a misunderstanding... Been there and Back

Quote Originally Posted by Been there and back47MPH61R
    The word rookie applies to the first 12 months on your own.
    negative...

Wait til youre here 5 years.. youll look back at your first two years and realize you really didnt know crap.

As a former District 1 Deputy who has been here long enough to be a career 2 and seen quite a lot BS here over my days, I can agree that fight was much bigger than the 2 deputies involved.

It is the stress and tension fighting not the deputies. It is the fact we haven't hired any new positions over the last 3 years. It is the 11 1/2 hour shifts we fill each week and not just the 11 1/2 hours but the start and end times. It is the poor morale of the shifts from the P.K. scandal that broke and made worst by her replacement of J.P. as the admin lieutenant.

This incident was bound to happen. Doesn't anyone see this? My sarge told me that 100 was mighty pissed off. I hope so. I hope he was pissed at the environment that caused this fight and not the deputies that were drawn into it.

Why is everyone afraid to say it.

A big part of the problem is also that there is a current war between the watch commanders and CDOies and Batman P.M. and Boy Wonder J.P. Every tasks from them is seen as self serving and not considerate of the calls holding and shift minimums we barely meet. Every task is looked at that Batman is trying to make himself look good to fill the new majors vacancy. We all thought it would be impossible to find anyone, someone as arrogant and narcissistic as Batman and P.K. Nope, wrong, Boy Wonder esquire at your service.

The Batman P.M. and Boy Wonder have placed so much unnecessary pressure on the sarges with ridiculous daily meetings and stat's being the absolute be all end all that all the guys are walking on razors. A few of the sarges tried to explain what was happening to morale to juris doctorate Boy Wonder but he is smarter than all of us and igonored it. Instead, he blames the watch commanders, sarges, and 2 CDOies and forces a transfer. There problem solved. Wrong again counsellor.

I am so glad I am out of that rat race. I just feel sorry for the guys still here.

The pressure in district is out of control and the admin is out of touch with what is going on in field. The Capt want reason why we have crime in district and we are called in for daily meeting which are browe beatings by Lt and Capt. I am tired of interrogatoins by Capt and told I am lying about where my deputies are patroling. Micromanagment at its best. Sheriff need to look at making change in Admin before more stress type things happen.

District three should be the example of how to run a tight district. The Capt. and Lt. allow their Sgt's to run their shifts without interference. When they need change, they use the old chain of command and expect their Sgt's to follow their orders. The Sgt's let their MEN AND WOMEN do the job and when they need help they step in when asked and assist. Morale is high in 3, 4, 6 and 8...I wonder why

See these district's have men who were real COPS not just anointed ones.

Semper FI

Wanna see the constant messin with the Sgts come in the district and see how we are targeted by the Admin. Sheriff should be in these meetings to see what we have to go thru every day we work. I have saved copies of crime matrex sheets with Captains comments of how crime could be happening under his command. Internal Affairs need to be asking questions of Day Sgts during this investigation. Some Day Sgts are being harassed and missil locked while Night Sgts dont have to come to any meetings and be subjected to this crapola. Morale is low and people are afraid to talk.

FYI people, if you talk shit to Tognacci, the same thing will happen! He will wire your jaw shut!

Quote Originally Posted by District 1 Sergeant
    The pressure in district is out of control and the admin is out of touch with what is going on in field. The Capt want reason why we have crime in district and we are called in for daily meeting which are browe beatings by Lt and Capt. I am tired of interrogatoins by Capt and told I am lying about where my deputies are patroling. Micromanagment at its best. Sheriff need to look at making change in Admin before more stress type things happen.
    Just to give yall a background on me, I have been in D1 long enough to remember when it was a kick ass place to work. It's not enough that the hardest working deputies are in D1, FACT! D1 deputies run more calls, pull more cases, and take the least amount of 10-40's than any other district! 95% of my meals are consumed while I am on the way to another call, and there are some nights where we are literally holding calls the entire night until dayshift goes 10-8! We do twice, three times, and in some cases ten times the amount of work as some other districts and we are paid the same...that's fine. But we should at least get a LT and Captain that treat us well! You have never received so many asshole-ish emails as you would in D1. It's a trickle down effect as well. A lot of these SGTs aren't bad guys, but they are forced to play the bad guy roll by JP and PM.

JP and PM don't have to deal with the road guys poor attitudes as a result of their treatment, low morale, or the fact that most guys dread having to come to work. We have some great supervisors in D1 that can run their squads efficiently without the constant hassle from PM and JP. Who are you guys trying to impress? LAYOFF ASSHOLES!

the entire shifts can't be wrong

I am a sergeant at D1. The information here for the most part is true I'm sad to say. There used to be a sort of pride with saying I am a D1 sergeant. Now with scandals and poor admin leadership we have a much different rep.

If the facts are being called to the table. Ask why buddy Dieter Josef left D1 to go to Lake Worth. The reason was because of

PM
    PK
    JP

When asked by his former squad to come back. He told them he wanted to for the guys but no way in hell. That should tell the major and colonel and sheriff something. This captain who was never a road sergeant or in any position in the field as a boss is killing the entire district. How long is he going to be so untouchable?

Maybe the colonel should keep a open mind and stop listening to everything PM tells him as truth and get out of his office for once and come out and ride with the shift one on one and get the story straight from the shift itself. I mean everyone of the ranks here in the district can't have the same exact opinion and be wrong at the same time.

The only way to fix the problem here is if the colonel and sheriff visit roll call without PM and JP and ride a few hours on shift.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast