Vince Must Go!

Thread: Vince Must Go!

Vince Must Go!

A Post from the Brevard S.O.

VINCE must go!
    by Vince Must Go on 06/21/09 09:41:09

Quit yer whining wrote:
    I'll say it for the third time all you losers, if you don't like the PBA then DROP OUT! Vince isn't going to miss you and neither am I or any of the true PBA members who actually support one another rather than spend all our free time tearing each other down. If you guys are so bitter, go join Rich Clemens at IUPA and you can sit around in your circle there and ***** with him about how much you hate the PBA, but the rest of us ain't going nowhere!

I've never said I don't like the PBA, my main problem is with Vince Champion and the lousy "leadership" and "management" he's provided over the years. The facts aren't in dispute, Vince has an awful record of hiring incompetent idiots to work for the PBA and rather than continuing to grow, this union is shrinking day by day as the staff and some of the executive board members continue to alienate the membership. Vince doesn't ever seem to recognize there's a problem until it's too late and bargaining units like Port St. Lucie and Melbourne up and leave the PBA and now Ft. Pierce is getting ready to do the same. I strongly believe in unions and that we need to hang together and fight for better treatment from our employers, but the problem comes in when you've got people doing the fighting for you who don't know what they're doing. Counties and cities can afford to hire the best, most experienced labor lawyers in the state. What does Vince hire? Anything with a pulse that's willing to work for him, probably for slave wages.

Vince, you're part of the problem, not part of the solution. It's time for you to finally admit you've never learned a darn thing about running a union and ride off into the sunset. I'm sure the PBA/NAGE/IBPO have a nice, fat retirement plan for you, even though you didn't earn it with your years and years of mismanagement of the PBA. But do us ALL a favor...go away!Vince Must Go

Re: Vince Must Go!

Fort Pierce is trying to get rid of Vince. The final item was when he met with the Chief and never told the membership about the meeting or what was said. To this date we do not know.

Educate yourself on the issues Fort Pierce and do not drink the Cool aid that is being pushed upon you.