Hiring
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hiring

Hiring

When will you guys be hiring again?

Re: Hiring

Last I heard we were possibly looking to start hiring again around October. Unfortunately the department is only seeking new (uncertified or newly certified) and rookie officers (1-2 years experience) at this time due to the low impact they will have on the budget. The bonuses and incentives are not being offered at this time. This is all subject to change of course. Hope that helps.

Mod 592

Do you need gold in yer grilz to get a job there? :devil:

Awesome I just got certified in April and I'm Jobless for the time being..Thanks for the info...

Your are ignorrant GUESS. Do you need "grilz" to get hire? Are you aware that MGPD is made of Officers from all the country. With an average of approx 10 yrs of experience.

Quote Originally Posted by PART1
    Your are ignorrant GUESS. Do you need "grilz" to get hire? Are you aware that MGPD is made of Officers from all the country. With an average of approx 10 yrs of experience.
    Well said. Thank you.

Well when all I see is thugs and garbage in yer city which by the way we here at the county are glad you have to deal with that now I can only ponder....Especially with all the troubled children you guys picked up from Hialeah PD. Have fun can't wait to see what will happen when you guys loose all of the Federal Funding.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Well when all I see is thugs and garbage in yer city which by the way we here at the county are glad you have to deal with that now I can only ponder....Especially with all the troubled children you guys picked up from Hialeah PD. Have fun can't wait to see what will happen when you guys loose all of the Federal Funding.
    Don't hate us because you couldn't get hired. The community is definately a challenge, but we are cleaning it up one 39 at a time. As far as federal funding, that is an ignorant rumor and not even close to being true. The county was charging millions of dollars a year for police service. That money now funds our department. The math is simple if you have the aptiute to comprehend it. Don't hate the player, hate the game. As a matter of fact, don't hate at all.

I'll think about that while I'm no longer working in da hood like you guys. And as far as your funding... lets see what the future holds for you guys when your upstanding minority citizens can't pay enough on taxes to keep funding all those toys you have. Lets see what the next five years will bring I see Opa Locka future for you guys. It's all about tax base and you guys don't have it. You can polish and spray Lysol on a turd but it is still a turd.

Quote Originally Posted by County Guy
    I'll think about that while I'm no longer working in da hood like you guys. And as far as your funding... lets see what the future holds for you guys when your upstanding minority citizens can't pay enough on taxes to keep funding all those toys you have. Lets see what the next five years will bring I see Opa Locka future for you guys. It's all about tax base and you guys don't have it. You can polish and spray Lysol on a turd but it is still a turd.
    That was so eloquently put that I can't even forumlate a response to that. Keep the fecal references coming County Guy! :lol:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast