WOW...new forum

Thread: WOW...new forum

WOW...new forum

Well this is new... :shock:

Re: WOW...new forum

Not much happening at SFM. All is good, no problems and not many post will be found here. Enjoy

Good, because if you look at some of the other agencies on here, I think we're in great shape.

I've worked for a couple of other agencies, and I can say from experience that greener grass is a myth. The bottom line is finding what you like, and sticking to it. Complaining about this or any other agency does no good; we have something that can serve us here, as well as privately. I'm glad to be here, and I'm glad to have gotten away from the other places I've worked.

The only thing that needs to be worked on now is pay, but that's a Florida issue. Speaking of which, each agency can raise its employees' salaries on its own. The base continues to come from general revenue, trust funds, wherever, but the addition comes directly from the agency. A Trooper friend of mine informed me that DHSMV is planning on doing that very thing for FHP. Perhaps we (DFS) could jump on that band-wagon?

Dang, DIF is looking for Major Case Detectives to start at 57k! If they can do it there, why not augment us here?

Stay Safe

Hey guys whats the process to get your own message board, I would like to set one up for DIF. Thanks

Email Mod 1. I think the "Register" link at the upper right will work too. The site's admin will get your agency's info and that's it...you'll have a forum. Be careful what you wish for, though.

Before you get it done, take a look at some of the other forums. :shock: