Club RJ and Police Chief - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Club RJ and Police Chief

For you folks not in the FM region, there is more to this story than being posted here or in the newspaper. There are some serious problems with our legal section as well, they have contributed to this situation/problem. The Agents and the PD working this case put together a great case, legal blew it and some people at the top took the wrong side. Just wait, more will come out.

Re: Dirty Chief Staab and Dirtier Interim Director Pender

Our retarded legal section sold a crappy bill of goods to the interim defector because one particular attorney was to stupid and lazy to do his job. The inferior defector then choose their side not giving any credit to enforcement and their work and now has left enforcement out to dry. I think we can all see through the smoke on this one. If ever an internal was needed...this is certainly a good one. There was some serious lying and deception going on in tally about this one.

Who is this nefarious attorney, do tell

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    For you folks not in the FM region, there is more to this story than being posted here or in the newspaper. There are some serious problems with our legal section as well, they have contributed to this situation/problem. The Agents and the PD working this case put together a great case, legal blew it and some people at the top took the wrong side. Just wait, more will come out.

I still say that the Chief (and his department) will not hold the local agents responsible and in this case it sounds like the local agents are the Chief's CI. That ought to really piss Tallahassee off. I'm sure there's some ABT policy against agents telling the truth.

ok, we hear again and again, LEGAL IS INCOMPETENT AT ABT, and "CHIEF" STAAB LACKS QUALIFICATIONS FOR A CHIEF POSITION AT ABT, and "INTERIM DIRECTOR" PENDER IS GETTING MEDIA ATTENTION FOR QUESTIONABLE BACKDOOR DEALING. what's the facts about the current situation?

Word is that Pender, Staab and Maxwell all did the deals together.

There is always "more to the story." The bigger issue is the "story" keeps repeating itself. It is unfair to cast any blame toward legal. They do the best they can, but when you hire at the lowest possible salary, what do you really expect? Being an ABT attorney is comparable to being a public defender. ABT hasn't had an attorney since Hooper left.

I see, so being paid a low salary is reason enough to do a shitty job. The Democrat philosophy in action right there. They owe me more so I won't do anything to better myself and advance. They graduate at the bottom of their classes the most of them then come here and do just as shitty job as they did in their classes instead of trying to learn and excel. Screw them all!

Who are you, Joe Friday?

I see, so being paid a low salary is reason enough to do a shitty job. The Democrat philosophy in action right there. They owe me more so I won't do anything to better myself and advance. They graduate at the bottom of their classes the most of them then come here and do just as shitty job as they did in their classes instead of trying to learn and excel. Screw them all!
    I don't understand your bitterness. I do understand your ignorance, and I feel a responsibility to help educate you.
    Political affiliation has nothing to do with this situation. Your analogy that equates low pay with poor performance is also incorrect.
    The fact is when you offer entry level pay, you are only attracting those with entry level credentials. The applicant may have an incredible work ethic, but they lack the knowledge, skills and abilities to do more than what is expected of any "minimum wage" employee. Once that employee gains the "tools" necessary to make them more attractive to other employers, they often times move on up or out. More pay is just one of many reasons to leave a position in state government.
    It is easy to blame the attorneys for something we don't have all the facts about. I have been here long enough to know when things break bad, it is very rarely the fault of one individual.
    I have also been here long enough to know that one person will be blamed, some emails will go out, there will be additional training for some, lectures for others and before you know it, order will be restored until a new administration appears. The cycle will then repeat itself. Welcome to policy driven, please everyone, management for the masses. Welcome to Florida.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast