New hires - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New hires

Re: New hires

I am sure the LPD Chief didn't fan his balls, you try being a leader and realize your people have no confidence in your ability it sucks. Just because it didn't force him to step down doesn't mean it didn't work. If PCPD doesn't want the Union fine, but it does work. Even good Officers with great intentions get falsely accused at times and need representation. No place/job is perfect but don't knock the union because you trust your Chief to look out for you best interest.

Thanks LPD for trying to get the pcpd rookies to stop trying to impress their chief. They think that if the chief knows the ones who are against the union that it will earn points for them. Trust me been there done that, it does not work and now im enjoying retirement. THE ONLY THING THAT THE PCPD CHIEF HAS EVER LOOKED OUT FOR AND EVER WILL LOOK OUT IS HIS OWN ARSE. :evil:

Good point mentioned. I promise you the city of plant city hates, despises, curses and so on, LEGAL REPRESENTATION!!! It does not take a rocket scientist to realize that if they hate legal help, that must mean that its good for the employee and bad for the city, go figure.

I just read in the paper you guys have 4 new captain's. 1/2 of which were hired from outside of the department? WOW, from outside to Capt, thats impressive. I would have a real problem with that if I worked there. So if a young guy there wants to get to that position, they should leave and reapply in like 20 years and skip all the street stuff. Whats an FBI agent know about day to day police calls? NADA I would say.....and what a good retirement pay to walk into.

Tampa Patrol - Mind your own business.

Quote Originally Posted by PCPD OFC
    Tampa Patrol - Mind your own business.
    Why PCPD? Does it hurt to hear the truth from outside the agency? Then you shouldn't look at your new Captain, why can't people admit when someone else has a good idea/a valid point even if it does not belong to you. I enjoyed my time at PCPD there were some slugs ut even the slugs had some good points, there were excellent officers and believe it or not the chief was good at times. I wish the men and women at PCPD the best, to be safe and go home to their loved ones.

Tampa Patrol - Do you know either of the two new captains? Do you know anything other than what you read about the new hires in a newspaper? NO, thats what I thought and again I say MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS

Successful organizations communicate expectations clearly, offer positive reinforcement for good performance, and provide constructive and positive disipline for performance that is below established standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Right
    Successful organizations communicate expectations clearly, offer positive reinforcement for good performance, and provide constructive and positive disipline for performance that is below established standards.
    Sounds like a Bill McDaniel speal...

Plant City Security Department sounds more like it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast