Lt. Wells
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lt. Wells

Lt. Wells

Its great to see that the Sheriff has moved Lt. Well to assistant to the Sheriff. The Sheriff is know having Lt. Wells go to all the divisions and learn how they work. Within a year Lt. Wells will be Capt. and within 3 years we will be calling Lt. Wells "Sheriff". Wish my dad set me up.

Re: Lt. Wells

It sounds like you are not proud of your father, that is sad. If you feel what you have said is true remember this is an elected position and you have every right to try and get this position on your own and if you win and you think this is some kind of set up then you set your son or daughter up. After thinking about it it wont seem that easy will it, if he runs you can vote for anyone you want. If I were you I would focus on being a good father and leave the politics to others.

Can you say that you are a good father even if your own son is a drug addict and has been arrested in your county for burglary to support his addiction?????? Or is it that he is to involved with politics to watch over his own family????? I dont know, I feel cheated out of some honesty and hard work!!!!!!!! I put in my 10 - 15 years in here working my azz off like many others only to get backed doored by daddy's boy who has never worked here and given rank right off the bat that he has NOT earned!!!!!! If that's not favortism and politics at it's best I don't know what is!!!!

Wow, did you ever cross a line to bring in family.

Since whern is stating a truth crossing the line?

Quote Originally Posted by Tseug
    Since whern is stating a truth crossing the line?
    I can see one thing, if r.w. is handed off the sheriff's job after all that bs that he did not want it you will know for sure that it was a set up from the begining and it was all about the power and money behind the man and not about doing the job with honesty or integrity!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Many people called this from day one and they were right!!!Now we will see a whole lot of different people jocking for position at the table!!!
    Where the hell is the integrity in these people??????? They screw good people just to get ahead here and dont blink an eye doing it!!!!!

We shall see. You know if you guys/girls were smart you would watch the island. Espectually Dennis Christie. You guys/girls forget you think you might know, but you dont know the whole story. Good luck and do your research.

Quote Originally Posted by My View
    It sounds like you are not proud of your father, that is sad. If you feel what you have said is true remember this is an elected position and you have every right to try and get this position on your own and if you win and you think this is some kind of set up then you set your son or daughter up. After thinking about it it wont seem that easy will it, if he runs you can vote for anyone you want. If I were you I would focus on being a good father and leave the politics to others.
    This has to do with money and power. RW doesn't have to be qualified just supported by the corrupt power brokers. A vote and money are exchanged for influence in our department. KP tried to run and the powers went on a mission of personal destruction while the powers hid their dirty laundry. If you run the same will become of you.

This sounds like a post from DelFuoco, he was on channel 10 the other day making the statement "Charlie Wells should be in prison" google it, nice video on ch 10 web site. wonder if that interview took place in his house that is under foreclosure, you can google that also. Delfuxco is at it again from what i hear.

Maybe Ricky Wells wont get his chance because if the out of control weekly Homicides continue, Steube may get recalled. But remember the Sheriff claims that none of these killings are "random" . Does this in hiding Sheriff really think everyone is that stupid?? Here is an idea Sheriff how about increasing patrols in the drug hole where most of these slaughters are occuring? Hmmmm now there is an idea. Stop flying that helicopter all day over the Golf courses and concentrate on the crime zones. Maybe even get some of that overweight lazy dead wood admin out and saturate a high crime area ie..ENTIRE County. Maybe just maybe that might deter some of these low lives. :x

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast