NEW ABT DIRECTOR - Page 2
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: NEW ABT DIRECTOR

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Does anyone know who will be the new Director?
    Any idea yet?

We won't know till the deed has been dood. Beyond that, it will only matter for a little while...except to any of the top people who might get canned - depending on who gets selected.

Let's see...

Crist is looking at a Senate seat, and the next Governors election is next year anyways. Bottom line is that he aint gonna be in charge, because I really don't think he stands a chance at reelection.

New Governor = new Secretary = new Director = new pile of crap to deal with

Who in their right mind would want it? A one year gig at best!

Just based on the history of the position, there are plenty of delusional people in and out of state government. There is no shortage of people who think their opinion, skills, knowledge and contacts will propel them to the top and keep them there. Those that have been around know being director is a temporary appointment. The reality is it really doesn't matter who is appointed.

Would someone please announce this guy already. I mean really, we need the leadership!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Would someone please announce this guy already. I mean really, we need the leadership!

How about Sergeant *******? That would be hitting the ball outta the park and with any luck it would hit Gates or Obama in the head. :cop:

I hope Owsiany gets made director. Sure we'd all have a year or two of hell to deal with, but then at least she'd be gone for good when the political winds change again

I say Staaby should get it. He has worked hard.

Pat Roberts for Director!

The new director is John Powell, former Dothan Alabama Police Chief. Please join in welcoming Director Powell, who will start August 24th.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast