Deputy seeks Hulk Hogan autograph - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Deputy seeks Hulk Hogan autograph

Quote Originally Posted by johndoe86
    I remember being in the academy with this man and the Allstate Center had the pleasure of inviting Don Zimmer in to speak to the recruits of his class. It was authorized by the staff at the college. Don Zimmer gave a rousing speech,very uplifting. I remember how excited this man was to speak with and receive Mr.Zimmer's autograph that day. As he is a Yankees fan and Zim was coaching there at the time. We all enjoyed seeing and talking to a celebrity figure. I remember Zimmerman telling this man where he lived in Brooklyn and the two of them reminiscing about food joints and such in the old neighborhood. Nice things happen to nice people.
    That was a very touching story and I'm so glad that you posted it. I for one will truly sleep better tonight, after reading it. Thank you so much.

You are welcome. It is a pleasure. Life is good.

I guess I really missed the boat when I worked a security detail for Obama whil he was campaigning in Clearwater. I should have pulled my cruiser in front of his motorcade and asked "can I get your name on this piece of paper?"

Nah that would have been a mistake since I can tell you neither campaigned nor voted for him. Ask someone you like.

He received what is known as "Personal gain" from the autograph and made us all look bad, period! The D/D also appears very ****y and I hope that AID investigates this. What a moron. :cop:

In uniform on camera and what was that on his arm Identified himself as a deputy in public involved in a conversation about inmate movement expressed personal opinion what ever anybody says about this guy is speaking the truth

"He received what is known as "Personal gain" from the autograph and made us all look bad, period!"

You mean like when patrol deputies go into a convenience store or donut shop and get free coffee and/or donuts? Or eat in some restaurant and get a discount or a free meal? Or they frequent such businesses over others because they consistently give discounts or other freebies? Yes, it makes us all look bad, period. If they go after this guy, AID should apply the same stringent enforcement of the rules to patrol deputies who personally benefit from their uniform and FDLE certification.

Quote Originally Posted by johnedoe68
    I know this man personally and am aware that he is an avid autograph seeker. IE; musicians,actors,athletes,etc. I also know this man's character and I KNOW that he did nothing to garner any favor. I know him so well that I think it is more than fair to say that upon driving to work and seeing the celebrity in question his only intent was to add to his autograph collection. He never thought this was going to be posted on some video link. I know personally that he is sad about that. But the content of his character is unmatched. Thank you !
    you really dont know him well enough then do you

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    It is a shame that you are so all consumed with the what you believe is the, "wrong" that others do. It must be nice to be perfect. This is a simple and happy man that enjoys his job,family and life. It is a shame the same cannot be said for you negative people. Try to find the good in life. Not the unhappiness that you are so overcome with. Besides all the negative attention you are giving this,let me ask,"What's your point?"(Unless you are so all consumed by this it will get you emotional.)
    SIMPLE IS A CORRECT WORD NOTHING MORE TO SAY

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast