Bike Unit - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bike Unit

Re: Bike Unit

bike unit needs help. no1 can stand bk5, including bk6 who took a hit in a downtown fight a while back cause bk5 was no where around him maybe following zack around or trying to be a gutridge driving around dunbar. bk5 is only in it for the car and the sweet schedule i salute his partner for putting up with his crap. y not let someone in that WANTS to be a bike cop.

maybe bk1 was the man before he came here, but you still have to prove yourself and when has bk1 done anything other than a transient arrest or sit at golfview.

i just dont get how 5 and 6 are never together. the other guys are always everywhere at the same time. poor 6 got the shaft and got stuck with the odd man. 5 needs to man up and admit he doesnt want to be a bike cop and go back to following ross around. BUT that means he has to give up his car so hell never do it.

Let me tell you something, you guys are a bunch of fuc*** idiots. If you don't know the guy, then don't talk shi*. That guy would give you the shirt off his back to help out his "real" friends, which are few and far between at this department. All you guys want him to leave so you can soak up this spot, its more than evident. He and BK6 get along better than most people think, its your perceptions because you don't know anything about the unit. Quit your whining and moaning and actually get to know the guy. And if you don't want to, then keep your mouth shut. As far as everyone still talking about him and Ross on shift, that was 3 years ago nearly. Obviously its someone who's been around the block and was around then. Talk to either of those guys face to face, they'll tell you exactly what they think. Quit hiding behind screen names and approach them personally. I can atleast respect that... :evil:

Listen Cape Cop, Ryan is a good guy,everyone gets along with him just fine,he's very well liked, and bk6 is not complaining.end of story

Aint no one juding if hes a good cop or not he just shouldnt be in a CPC oritned unit when all he wanna do is arrest people and try to prove he a gutridge jr. He got arrogance in his walk and nothin to back it up. And it aint only cape cops who think he did worng, i hear people all over fmpd talking about how disgraced it is what he did, an aint no one gonna forget that hes a wolfgang JR. eyes r on u ryan

by lookin at the time of the pro ryan post it was done when ryan or ross go home from work

The times for the posts aren't even correct, they are off by several hours thats common sense and everyone knows that. If you had any you would know that.

Exclamation Re: Bike Unit

Congrats to the bike unit's newest member, Melissa Clay! Sorry Dallas, maybe next time bro... :cop:

get rid of homewrecker starboy and let someone in who really wants the position. no one else can stand him, and alls he wants to do is follow ross around.

Dallas on a bike? are you serious?!?!!?!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast