Bike Unit - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Bike Unit

Re: Bike Unit

maybe with 2 going to sig and some new blood with bk4 they'll actually do something and be downtown and not at the gym for closing time

hats off to the boys in yellow, hard work paid off and NEO lounge is now gone. im a firm believer the hip hop clubs are a breeding ground for drugs guns and violence. put them out of business and it will make all of our lives easier

Another reason why the city and business owners will consolidate us into the Sheriff's office. Good job, take away more tax payers so the city is broke. All so Baker can have something positive to report back to the media.

day shift bike guys you should wear shirts when running the bridge or your going to cause a 144 with all the women slamming the brakes and swerving to check you out, and its just plain gay

Dont hate just cause u eat fast food for 2 meals a day an look like crap! Our bike guys are dead sexy!

Don't be jealous they work out and are in good shape. To many male cops need a sports bra to run.

good job stat 28/9 to a new business trying to make our city into something. real proud!

Quote Originally Posted by Under Armour
    Don't be jealous they work out and are in good shape. To many male cops need a sports bra to run.

,,,,..... stay off of here.... This is for LEO..... But you iz a sexy thang!!!!!!

By the way. Since our PBA IS NOT DOING ANYTHING i signed up Fop last week. I kept the pba until Dec so i am covered for legal. So you know we still vote on the contract if your fop.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011