Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: This Just In

Re: This Just In

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by This Just In
    Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2009 12:19 PM
    To:
    Subject: Administrative Leave With Pay/Veccia

Major Michael Veccia, I.D.#2821, has been placed on Administrative Leave with pay, effective 05/21/09 @ 1200 hours.

PAF to follow.

Attention: Section 2500 Timekeeper

While Major Veccia is on Administrative Leave, please ensure that his Rotation Plan in Oracle is changed to Plan #078 (Monday through Friday, 0800-1600 hours).
    For What?
    IIt has been said more than once , what comes around goes around , KARMA is a fact of life . It is fun , like a tv reality show , "all the kings horses and all the kings men " with the big humpty dumpty sitting right there on top. but just like in the cartoon , humpty does not have a spine , only a thin shell. Looks like the major , like many will have to dance to their own music . However , just like the rest of these little secret agendas , nothing will happen , and even if it does , another is waiting in the wings to take their place .

I heard for not going to in-service training for over 5 years!! well I guess now he is on Admin leave he will have the time to go to all his training!!! anyways, he is leaving in less than 2 years by then he will still be on admin leave and just retire.

I heard for not going to in-service training for over 5 years!! well I guess now he is on Admin leave he will have the time to go to all his training!!! anyways, he is leaving in less than 2 years by then he will still be on admin leave and just retire.
    And you find this unusual how ? This has been going on for years , the upper staff usually skips , or does a "simple modified version" of in-service training, in the past they use to have to chase these people down to get them to train, Wasn't this in the chain of command over the training bureau ? Well just another "lead by example " case I guess , but maybe they figure the only way any traing will come into play is if a bad guy jumped them at their desk! Another factor is , don't you have to be in some sort of shape to go to a day's training ?

I heard for not going to in-service training for over 5 years!
    uhh....that would mean his Cert is gone..

oh my gawd. How embarrassing.

They check my car for a fire extinguisher but no one knew the Major missed FDLE training?

Come on.

don't you have to be in some sort of shape to go to a day's training ?
    Yeah...pair shaped.

And nothing will happen to him. In this agency, the shite always floats to the top. Case in point - Finally, Sgt. Raban's IA is closed. For those who don't know him, he's the guy who was transferred to Belle Glade for stalking a dispatcher.

What was his super secret IA about this time? um.. beating handcuffed suspects, posting booking photos on facebook and talking about how the people "fell down stairs," bragging how he would dish out beeatings and not doing blue teams... I even heard he was wearing a watch cap on a regular basis that said "the punisher" or "the enforcer" or something along those lines. He was on admin leave for 6 months, costing the tax payers in excess of $30,000 for sitting home, drinking and joking. In any normal agency, he would have been fired. Not here... The end result? One day of suspension.

Yes, this agency has some really screwed up priorities when it comes to discliplining people.
    Did sgt BR really only get a 1-day suspension? i guess he'll be adding the PBA to his christmas card list.

And nothing will happen to him. In this agency, the shite always floats to the top. Case in point - Finally, Sgt. Raban's IA is closed. For those who don't know him, he's the guy who was transferred to Belle Glade for stalking a dispatcher.

What was his super secret IA about this time? um.. beating handcuffed suspects, posting booking photos on facebook and talking about how the people "fell down stairs," bragging how he would dish out beeatings and not doing blue teams... I even heard he was wearing a watch cap on a regular basis that said "the punisher" or "the enforcer" or something along those lines. He was on admin leave for 6 months, costing the tax payers in excess of $30,000 for sitting home, drinking and joking. In any normal agency, he would have been fired. Not here... The end result? One day of suspension.

Yes, this agency has some really screwed up priorities when it comes to discliplining people.
    Did sgt BR really only get a 1-day suspension? i guess he'll be adding the PBA to his christmas card list.
    BR hasn't getten any susp yet. Case file still on 100's desk.

So what he is actually accused of?

We'll probably never know - even after the case is closed.

It is accused of hostile enviroment

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast