PBSO DISPATCH

Thread: PBSO DISPATCH

PBSO DISPATCH

Ok so seriously, Does anyone out there have a single nice thing to say about Commo Dispatchers. A little S14 for you all that like to BASH what you call "mostly all Dispatchers".. There are 160+ Dispatchers employed with us. You are choosing to ASSUME that all of us have attitudes, are fat, man stealers, home wreckers, etc etc etc...But what you DONT realize is that the people you are getting these attitudes from and the people you are mentioning consists of maybe 10% of the 160 Dispatchers. Dont be so harsh and say that "ALL" Dipstachers are this and that.. because in all reality you arent being fair to those of us who arent, those of us who enjoy our job, and working with you all, those of us who do everything posibble to go 1008 on the radio and do our time.. and when our shift is over... We have pride in saying that those whom we dispatched..."our fellow deputies" them too are going home to their families safe and sound... Another day of success... Let's not be so negative... There are positives in Commo... How about we focus on those and release the tension between the 7911's and the Midori's..and those other few mentioned... They DONT MAKE COMMO.. they are nothing but a small seed within us... Dont judge us all by some rotten apples...

PBSO DISPATCH

PBSO DISPATCH

I totally agee with the above post... Just as with the deupties we work with side by side everyday.... Some are lazy, some are call droppers, some would rather do other things than go for 94.... I could go on and on and on..But the point is that there are some bad apples in every group, and fortunately, they are not the majority... Think before you become so disparaging and remember, respect is earned

Re: PBSO DISPATCH

It's not the majority of you guys (and gals) working up there, just a few with the major attitudes. Do those *****es Midori and Chantell (I think that is her name, ID 7911) realize how bad their attitudes are and how bad they are hated by the deputies on the road? Why do they hate thier jobs so much? We thank you dispatches who are always professional.