Capt. Up To Old Tricks - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Capt. Up To Old Tricks

They do see him for what he is, they choose to ignore it.

Why is it the admin puts up with all the sleeping around. I don't understand. It used to be that law enforcement had to have morals and values. Now all that have is each others wives.

Guess your one of the ones that thinks its okay to screw married women.

Quote Originally Posted by hmmmm
    Guess your one of the ones that thinks its okay to screw married women.
    it takes 2 to tango...... she is just as much to blame as he is

Least we not forget that the great RL also likes to fornicate with other cops wives. Just ask a certain SPD SGT. Now that household is in shambles. The great CAPT only cares for himself and no one else. He got what he wanted and kicked her to the curb. Now hes on to yet another conquest! Keep your wives and girlfriends away gents! The CAPT has no loyaltiy to the badge.

Justanothersissy knows how to cut and paste, sweet! :idea:

I STUMBLED ON THIS SITE TOTALLY BY ACCIDENT. I DON'T EVEN LIVE IN HIGHLANDS COUNTY ANY LONGER. AND HAVEN'T FOR 10 YEARS. I HAVE READ ALL THE COMMENTS REGARDING CAPT. R. LABELLE. MY GRACIOUS!! IT AMAZES ME THAT ALL THESE COMMENTS CAME FROM LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS. I BELIEVE MORE CITIZENS OF HIGHLANDS COUNTY SHOULD READ ALL THAT I HAVE READ TONIGHT. TO THINK YOUR TOWN OF SEBRING, FL IS BEING PROTECTED BY JUVENILES IN UNIFORMS! THIS NOT AT ALL THE CONDUCT OF A LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER. I HAD THE PRIVILAGE TO WORK FOR MY COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE HERE IN NORTH FLORIDA. THANK GOD WE WERE A TEAM. EVERYONE OF YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THE CONDUCT YOU HAVE SHOWN ON THIS WEB SITE.

If North Florida is so much better and you are all such a great wonderful team, please stay. Obviously you are disgruntled and don't like Highlands County so don't bother coming back. But, you did make one statement I agree with. I too wish the public would read some of these comments. Maybe some public outrage would assist with eliminating the problem. And please, if you "accidentally" stumble across our forum again, please locate and deselect the Caps Lock button. Typing in all caps just makes you look like an idiot.

No, not disgruntled. Amazed would be more the word. An staying here? Absolutley no problem! Wittnessing the demeaner and the character of the Highlands County Sheriffs Deputies/Detectives bothered me some. Because if they display any of the character on the job, that they have displayed here on this forum, well...You figure it out. I am not trying to be disrespectful here. And this will be without a doubt, my last entry. I'm a professional and I take my job seriously and with pride. Reading this forum tends to makes me ashamed to know that I am in the law enforcement field. And yes, I'm glad you agree regarding that the public should know. They should! I took the liberty of printing these comments up last night, and brought them into work with me today. And showed them to my superiors. The looks on their faces alone were astounding. It seems all of your comments have come in handy. It looks as though we may start using them as a training tool. I'm located near Tallahassee. There is great deal of training that goes on in the law enforcement field in this area. So again, thank you!

Well, if you ever need more training material, feel free to peruse some of the other agency's sites on here. Some of them are just as bad or worse. No need to single this one out, you might find even more fodder for your training elsewhere. Good luck!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234