Capt. Up To Old Tricks - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Capt. Up To Old Tricks

Quote Originally Posted by longevity
    I have a couple of questions.
    1.) How did the jerk know where to find that? anyone think of that one yet. and...
    2.) Does that jerk wad lead such a perfect life?

He / she truly stepped oiver the line and I would hope there was an IA for conduct unbecoming. I believe Two subpoenaes. 1 to LEO affairs and the other to the internet provider that the jerk off uses would feret the idiot out.
    When did freedom of speech become against the law?

Smile Re: Capt. Up To Old Tricks

Wow, what blind eyes and deaf ears of those above. Let's look at the numerous GO's that are in place and that are being used on a daily basis to go after deputies. RL must have some serious dirt on someone as his actions should have brought him down long ago and any other deputy would have been fired over and over. Make a public records request of all reports with his name and you will find his total disregard for the very in house "laws" or GO's the SO runs by. What ever happened to the Integrity, Professionalism, and Quality Service? You expect professionalism from your deputies, when their leaders are setting these types of examples? It surely must be in the water, being now another captain is showing his professionalism. Way to go RL and JB - you sure are fine examples of leaders. Wonder when the big boss will step up and police those above. I can think of a few GO's that would cover the actions of these two. CONDUCT UNBECOMING - sure does seem to work for deputies.

Plentyoffish - just another fine example of our RL - way to totally #*%& on the symbol of the thin blue line. Afraid of clowns - YOU ARE A CLOWN (hahaha). Oh, anyone looking for a color copy of RL's photo - IN UNIFORM - on the site - please ask around - many people have them.

this is to the poster stating to get subpeonas for this site. this site does not have to provide user information to ANYONE. if you research the history of this site. i believe it was tampa pd tried the whole subpeona thing because their officers were posting information regarding and open investigation TWICE and lost. this site was not made to give the user information over to the tampa pd. so there goes that idea...

You preach the law like you guys actually know half of what you probably should. You some how end up on an obscure dating site, probably looking for a dang date yourself, and magically find the Capt's profile (your probably looking for a suitable man lover, aye) . Then you post it all over here for everyone to see to deface the man.
    Your cowards and hypocrites, and I don't care how you try to justify your actions. Like yall's lives are so clean that you have no skeletons in your closets, right ? Please don't preach about stuff you probably don't know, like the inner workings of SIU / CIU. Alot of you silly F*#&*(#CKS don't have real lives anyways except to sit back, come up with conspiricy theories, and talk about others like yall are so freaking righteous and perfect...right ? Give me a break......... *****es.

Quote Originally Posted by what ja*#&ck offs
    You preach the law like you guys actually know half of what you probably should. You some how end up on an obscure *** VIRUS ALERT ***, probably looking for a dang date yourself, and magically find the Capt's profile (your probably looking for a suitable man lover, aye) . Then you post it all over here for everyone to see to deface the man.
    Your cowards and hypocrites, and I don't care how you try to justify your actions. Like yall's lives are so clean that you have no skeletons in your closets, right ? Please don't preach about stuff you probably don't know, like the inner workings of SIU / CIU. Alot of you silly F*#&*(#CKS don't have real lives anyways except to sit back, come up with conspiricy theories, and talk about others like yall are so freaking righteous and perfect...right ? Give me a break......... *****es.
    Well at least you don't sound ignorant, angry, and completely blind to reality all at the same time. Oh, wait. You do. You sound like a whiney kid.

The real issue is that this has upset and embarrased LEOs that take pride in their image, their "brotherhood/ sisterhood" and their agency. Selfish? Maybe, but you cannot avoid or continue to ignore the real problem here. C'mon, man- yeah we all may have skeletons but seriously, what the heck is RL doing? And under what colors? To portray the image that he is on that site....... and that screen name? Uhhhhhh! "Thin blue line?" Where do I vomit????

Embarrasing. Just plain embarrasing.

Really, and who are you to decide who embarrases who ? I don't know aboul ya'll, but I would not have known anything about him being on ANY site if it wasn't for the fool that decided it was his civic duty to try to maliciously embarrass the man. And as for the silly kid line..... kiss my silly kid ARRSE.

Really, and who are you to decide who embarrases who ? I don't know aboul ya'll, but I would not have known anything about him being on ANY site if it wasn't for the fool that decided it was his civic duty to try to maliciously embarrass the man. And as for the silly kid line..... kiss my silly kid ARRSE.
    Your writing indicates you are some kind of inbred and uneducated ape. You fail to convey your point because you sound like a redneck...not your typical goo-ol-boy redneck...but a banjo-playing Deliverence type redneck.
    Why dont you try this, Buford: walk up to one of the people you think is posting things you dont like. Tell him, "I dont like that thar stuff youre putting on that thar internet thing". Then slap him across the face and see how fast your hillbilly throat gets punched. Just a thought.

Your writing indicates you are some kind of inbred and uneducated ape. You fail to convey your point because you sound like a redneck...not your typical goo-ol-boy redneck...but a banjo-playing Deliverence type redneck.
    Why dont you try this, Buford: walk up to one of the people you think is posting things you dont like. Tell him, "I dont like that thar stuff youre putting on that thar internet thing". Then slap him across the face and see how fast your hillbilly throat gets punched. Just a thought.[/quote]

Uneducated ape? Wow- you are nice. He delivers the point with that "little b*tch who did not get her way" attitude, and spells like the true sh*t for brains he is. If 90+ percent of the community thinks it's trash and embarassing, and you don't, then guess what, pal- you are part of the 10 percent that is a mouth breathing, hillbilly, clueless, easily fooled moron that is part of the problem. I would argue that the rest are part of the....oh, yeah.....SOLUTION.

Post Re: Capt. Up To Old Tricks

Why dont you try this, Buford: walk up to one of the people you think is posting things you dont like. Tell him, "I dont like that thar stuff youre putting on that thar internet thing". Then slap him across the face and see how fast your hillbilly throat gets punched. Just a thought.[/quote]

Haha, thanks for making my point. I must have touched a nerve huh ? By the way we have already discussed the fact that you were too chicken SH**T to talk smack about RL yet not deliver a name. So you must be implying that I "slap" some 300 or so people. You did a far better job at showing us your <yellow> colors than I ever could.

p.s. your deffinately not kicking my a**

Haha, thanks for making my point. I must have touched a nerve huh ? By the way we have already discussed the fact that you were too chicken SH**T to talk smack about RL yet not deliver a name. So you must be implying that I "slap" some 300 or so people. You did a far better job at showing us your <yellow> colors than I ever could.

p.s. your deffinately not kicking my a**
    And you're definitely in need of some serious help. You criticize one for not leaving his/her name.....and coupled with your billy-bad-ass attitude while you drool on the keys......... So what it your name, is it Jack (off)?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast