Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gamez

Gamez

What the F#&%^&% ?!?

enuf said...... I guess

Re: Gamez

huh???

Which games do you speak of, those of the administration screwing with their employees or their employees screwing each other?

I do not believe the first poster mispelled the word. I think he intentionally wrote "Gamez" and did not wish to write "Games". I am pretty sure he was referring to a D/S.

well if they ia's every person who works for them that is screwing each other, or each others husbands or wives then they would lose almost all of their employees. there is nothing moral or outstanding or even moral standing in that sheriffs office. people are screwing while on duty, turning gps off and meeting up or going to their co workers houses and screwing their spouses while the other is on duty. GO SUSAN BENTON, glad you reelected you run one big orgy and entrust them to protect our county, how can you count on them to protect our county when they cant even protect their spouses. how can protecting our community be a priority when protecting their own families is not a priority. I will say there are a select FEW that are good people, and it is a shame that they give the rest a bad rep and a bad name. For those curious, no i am not a pissed off spouse, i am happily married. I just think that it is sick that all of the employees of the sheriffs office are allowed to behave in this manner when they took and oath to be upstanding citizens and are supposed to be held to a higher moral than anyone else. shame, shame, shame there is absolutely no morale in that place. All I know, is that if you want to make your marriage and family stay glued together. Do not go to work for that place.

And just what-in-de-hell does any of that have to do with Gamez ? The dudes been under investigations like two or three times and is still with them. Dudes like him and Detman must have some seeerious connections (thought we all know Detman's) Hell you have that much of a black cloud over your head and youre still able to stick around even though your still ob probation ? What happens when something really bad happens and now they play hell trying to get rid of him ? I know a whole hell of a lot of guys that could not get away with half of that SH**()&#T.

the s.o. is a real FINE place to work - if you have a stick up your butt, a severe attitude problem & like to screw. the detention & road both have problems closing their legs to married men/women. just look at all the divorces it has caused! you've also got people working at the public defenders office (whores) trying to screw anyone in sight including married men, which ended up in divorce. she's had her legs spread to just about every man in town, at the s.o., emts, firefighters - she likes them in uniforms i guess. makes her feel like not as much of a piece of trash loser that she is. yea, not everyone there is like that, but 98% are.
    there are VERY few good people that work there. the sheriff needs to open her eyes & start cleaning house again! i dont see how it is moral or ethical to be having sex ON THE JOB, cheating on your spouse, etc.
    if you want names i'm not ashamed to give them. i KNOW, i am not speculating! i unfortunately used to work at the dump (s.o.) and i've heard it & seen it all! i did not agree with the crap that went on there so i left on MY OWN terms! was never written up, under ia, fired, none of that.
    so just remember that when you go to bashing what i said. i only state the facts! :snicker:

What does this have to do with Gamez???? Could you not figure out how to start a new thread. Also I know of a lot of good people at the S.O. There are always people that are garbage at different jobs. You pretty much run into it everywhere. Get over yourself. It sounds like you are just a disgruntled ex-employee.

disgruntled? not hardly. happy? VERY much so! so next time you want to start ripping on me for something i write, know what you are talking about!
    im sure you are just another s.o. employee who thinks you know everything about everything & you can do no wrong. just because you carry a gun or have keys to get you into a door or two doesn't make you $hit! sorry to hit you with a reality check! :lol:
    how many times do employees there need to be investigated and how many divorces & ruined lives need to be caused because everyone that works there thinks it's a brothel? keep your legs closed!!
    the HCSO is a disgusting, filthy place to work - filled with disgusting & filthy people. (not all, just 98%)

You sound like a childish douche bag. Talk smack about that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast