THE REAL STORY ABOUT RBPD - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: THE REAL STORY ABOUT RBPD

The sheriff's office is standing at the gate for a possible merger. Dont be surprised if something happens in January. I hope everyone with Rivera Beach Police Department with an unblemished record are able to come over. The experience from both agencies would benefit the community. Has anybody heard anything different?

Quote Originally Posted by information only
    The sheriff's office is standing at the gate for a possible merger. Dont be surprised if something happens in January. I hope everyone with Rivera Beach Police Department with an unblemished record are able to come over. The experience from both agencies would benefit the community. Has anybody heard anything different?
    THERE ISN'T A MERGER ..JUST A LOT OF NONSENSE ....
    TO I'M STILL HER CURLY.....YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT STUFF THAT MOST OF US DON'T KNOW ABOUT OR CARE ABOUT....USING THIS FORUM AS YOUR WAY TO VENT BECAUSE OF OLD WRONGS...
    I GET IT YOUR MAD, BUT, THIS INCIDENT INVOLVES GALIGAN AND SCHNIDER ....SOME OF THE STUFF THAT YOU MENTION OBVIOUSLY GOES WAY BACK INTIME I KNOW THAT GALIGAN HAS BEEN HERE A LONG TIME, BUT, SCHNIDER HASN'T....WHAT IS YOUR BEEF WITH HER ....I'VE KNOWN HER NOW FOR 4 YEARS AND HAVE WORKED ON MANY CASES WITH HER BECAUSE THE CASES WERE TURNED OVER TO HER....THE ONLY THING I KNOW ABOUT HER IS SHE IS AT WORK ALL OF THETIME, HAS HELPED OFFICERS DAY AND NIGHT AND WORKS A LOT OF CASES. GALIGAN I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT BECAUSE I DON'T WORK FOR HIM ...HARRIS IS ABOVE ME AND ITHINK I'VE TALKED TO HIM TWO TIMES SINCE I'VE BEEN HERE..BUT, I REALLY DON'T NEED TO TALK TO HIM... I'M JUST CURIOUS ...BECAUSE I SEE ALOT OF VINDICTIVE STUFF GOING ON HERE AND I DO LIKE TO KNOW MY HISTORY AND THE FACTS BEFORE I JUDGE...

To Ridiculous, yes there is a lot of vendetta going on here and for very good reason for some of us that come here to post I don't have a clue as to how long you have been around Riviera PD but ask some of the old timmers that have been here for any time about the Assistant Chief he has been involved in oh so many wrong doings in this department that you loose count on just how many times old Curley has been involved and how many times Galligan has been involved some of this stuff goes back as far as the 80's let me just give you one example the last FBI investigation when it was completed clearly stated that after their interview with Dave Harris they found him to be the least creditable witness they ever interviewed ! that investigation involved women officers being forced to have sex with that creep and filling out false reports against some of the officers in the department that were whistle blowers lying to the SA"S office dating women officers in the department shaken down drug dealers for protection and this is not the first time that this overtime thing has come up it would take me a year to write everything that good Old Curley top and his minions have done the good thing that most of his do boys are gone now so he has to count on what he has left which means the only ones left are Galligan, Copen and maybe a few more recruits,yes it is a shame that this girl got tied up in a bad situation maybe not even knowing she was going to take the fall for Gal-A- Goof that guy couldn't pass the sargents exam he had to take that 2 times and take note he never made LT after all his years and yes If Galligan is involved I can alost assure you Harris is involved I just hope that this girl is smart enough to give up all of them and not go to jail for any of them this place is long over due for a cleanout and I hope this is the time they do it and I hope this girl saves her self,the hell with whom ever put her up to it , yes I am mad I want to see this department go forward and not always be under some kind of an investigation to many officers work hard and they should not be puished for that bunch of creeps you can probably go to google and google Dave Harris and see for your self the damage he has created in this department and how many officers he has hurt in the process. Wth all that said I hope for the best with this girl but I hope Galligan and who ever pay for this ..

YOU ARE A MORON. GET A LIFE.

To I'm still here Curley: I also get that you are upset, however, I have to agree with ridiculous because it seems like it is along time ago. I've been here 5 years and I'm very happy. It seems like maybe you worked here a long time, or maybe you still do..not sure...so maybe you saw more than i have. i've been in trouble a few times since i've been here, but, hey ...it's part of thejob. I don't have a lot of int eraction with a/c haris , however, i've never had a problem with him. I respect copin and i've never had a problem with galigan. I'm more close to schider and i'm not happy with what is happening to her. It doesn't appear to me that you have a problemw ith her, but, you said some things that make me think you think she knows something or is guilty of something. she isn't. i've known her for 5 years nad i've never met a more honest , tell it like it is person than her. she is also not the type of person that will lie, cheat or steal for someone else and it pisses me off that they are destroying her reputation. As far as past incidents with you /haris and gal-a-goof...(hahaha) as you call him, i can't say, but, whatever it is really shouldn't have anything to do with both of them now. I would never tell you how to think or feel, but, i'm here to give some support to galigan and especially schider because it isn't right.

To Concerned at work: You are right and so is ridiclulis I should let this thing play out and mind my business and leave the rest out of it so I will but I must say I am not a moron just a messenger so please don't consider me a moron I am just full of knowledge about this place, I truly hope that the young lady escapes the rath that they will bring upon her and I hope that she is not the scape goat for GAL-A-GOOF and his minions on another LEO board someone there too seems to think that Curley is involved and will use his contacts to get Galligan out of this mess I don't think he has any contacts left but one never knows we can only wait and see I will say it sure is taking a long time to see what direction the SA'S office and the Feds are taking must be good though or maybe they have nothing the second choice would be great for the young lady and first choice would be great for GAL-A-GOOF but just think we are rid of one bad cop his retirement won't stop any arrest though so with that said let's hope that the young lady skirts this thing and keeps her job she seems like a very nice honest person GOOD LUCK YOUNG LADY !! :lol: I remain quite now but will watch and see I am sorry if I offended anyone.

so is riviera hiring right now? and if so like just certified or what? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rivieras Finest
    Yeah, looks like detective patty galligan might have been padding a little overtime with fat cat lee sneider?
    you are a ****

The sad fact is that the majority of the individuals bloging this are cops. Cops that are suppossed to be brothers and sisters, no matter what department. You all have forgotten the history and comradary that comes with wearing the shield. Maybe you should all worry about how you can be a brother or sister for those in distess rather than shun them. Remember, you or someone close to you may be in that seat. I am an eight year vet. Riviera Beach is my home. I am not always happy here, but I am forever loyal.

I concur with what's been said in he above post. You aren't going to find any one perfect place to work. RBPD for me has been a great place to work. Most are loyal and committed to the job focussing on the ultimate goal; getting justice for the victims. Yea there some scum bags that use us to benefit there petty beefs, but the people who really need us is what makes it all worth it.

It's time to forget the past and move forward. Almost all the officers in the department are new and aren't apart of what's been discussed. In fact I would have to say 75 % in the department have heard of anything that happened in the 80's and 90's. You're talking about a young generation of cops anywhere from 21 years old to 35 yr. old. No one has even seen any of these things.

In conclusion lets not dwell on the past, but move forward supporting the current administration no matter if you agree with all the decisions they make.

There is nothing wrong with being loyal to you're agency, fellow officers, and you're code of conduct!

Be safe and 10-94 your zone partners. You only got each other when the shit hits the fan.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234