think about this - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: think about this

Quote Originally Posted by LCSO 11
    Quote Originally Posted by LCSO
    I work for LCSO and I have nothing but good things to say about clermont. The turd that says he's a deputy is a moron. Get a f*cking life. We are all doing the same job.
    The jail does not count as a "deputy" ****weed. Now go do a cell count!
    sounds like you have a chip on your shoulder, are you one that is overweight hanging out out the 7-11 eatin donuts and getting pi$$ed when a call comes out in your zone? or maybe you are upset that your Sheriff doesn't come up and put his arm around you or give that little pat on the rear, either way whatever your problem is, you should not be wearing a star or any other type of a badge, so get over your problem and F off. It just hit me you are mad that your assigned to Minneola?

Quote Originally Posted by CPD
    It just hit me you are mad that your assigned to Minneola?
    Not assigned to Minneola but I can promise you that's better than your chickens*h*i*t agency.

Quote Originally Posted by Lake 111
    It just hit me you are mad that your assigned to Minneola?
    Not assigned to Minneola but I can promise you that's better than your chickens*h*i*t agency.

as a cop in clermont i could not agree more..............clermont is the worst agency in florida probably in the US but it pays the bills. way to many kiss a$$ 90% are lazy as hell and could not solve a crime unless it happen in front of them some are so scared that they run the other way

Quote Originally Posted by Okaloosa Mounty
    Yeah..... Clermont's chief is Wayne Saunders <-----college frat marijuana dealer!

We are hopeful Wayne's days are numbered.........

Okaloosa Mounty are you former CPD?, it sounds like you have some inside knowledge of this scumbag.
    No, but I was a USAF reserve supervisor to a former CPD officer, but I've heard all about "the great state of Clermont" long before I met him. Pensacola P.D. officers and of course our USAF reserve commander, whose full time job was the head of FDLE's CJST board, are all fully aware of what's been going on in Clermont. You'd be surprised just how many people across our state know of and hate Danny Cheatham, Wayne Saunders and Pool. There's a reason why you'll never see those three travel through P-cola, Avon Park, Panama City, Valparaiso, Ft Walton Beach, Okaloosa County, Walton County, City of Waldo and especially not your local neighbor Groveland. I will tell you for some reason most people are not forthcoming with telling you why they dislike these guys or the city for that matter, but it appears to me that there's history that goes back to before Eatonville and Ocoee were founded.

I'm affraid Clermont's bad rep spans the entire state.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123