K9 Officer

Thread: K9 Officer

K9 Officer

I could not laugh any harder when I observed a certain K9 officer on Facebook with his dog at some regional trials. If you ask any of his coworkers about the amount of work his dog does they would laugh too. That is if he is even working!!! Word has it that he takes more time off than his Sgt does.

Re: K9 Officer

If you have something to say to that K9 officer, why don't you have the spine to say it to their face. Instead of running off at the mouth on a public forum. I am pretty sure I know who you are talking about, and I can tell you that you are way off base. But as usual on this site, it is all about talking trash instead of finding out the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    If you have something to say to that K9 officer, why don't you have the spine to say it to their face. Instead of running off at the mouth on a public forum. I am pretty sure I know who you are talking about, and I can tell you that you are way off base. But as usual on this site, it is all about talking trash instead of finding out the truth.
    Actually, the rookie is right on. We all had high hopes when he got his second dog but we all are greatly disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Rookie
    I could not laugh any harder when I observed a certain K9 officer on Facebook with his dog at some regional trials. If you ask any of his coworkers about the amount of work his dog does they would laugh too. That is if he is even working!!! Word has it that he takes more time off than his Sgt does.
    You sniping, gossiping, gutless wonders never cease to find a way to make our department look bad. Do us all a favor, turn in your badge. The citizens you serve deserve better than a childish coward in a uniform.

I agree - airing your personal gripes on a pubic website is not going to solve anything. It causes more drops in the moral and splits us when we need to be working together to further our department.

speaking of K-9 officers....Ike is KICKIN' ASS with his dog in TENNESSEE!!!!!! Whats up homies???? :devil: