Does HCSO run away from gunfire? - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Without me having to read dozens of posts and try and figure out who Stevie is, can you post Stevie's name.
    Here you go:

http://www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/PublicIn...Mzg5MjUwNjQ%3d

Unregistered

I will not post a name but I'll show you how I came up with one that I think it is.

Look back at page 3 to see a reply that quoted his e-mail address before he wised up and deleted it.

I just did a PUBLIC records search in both Pinellas County and Hillsborough County using the name in the email address he posted from.

Really do not wish to post a name directly as I believe it violates the TOS of the site.

I'll only guide you to were you can find the PUBLIC records for yourself.

https://ccmspa.pinellascounty.org/Pu...s/default.aspx

Criminal & Traffic Case Records

Search the name in the e-mail address and read the NONFICTION NOVEL the PUBLIC records tell.
    I suggest you pop some corn and get the super size drink... it is a long and interesting read.

Just for fun, google the e-mail address and name see what else shows up.
    Those mug shot sites can be viscous. Is interesting to see the age progression over YEARS of mug shots.
    Also probably not too smart to use your company e-mail address to post the kind of things he has.

Unregistered
    Ok, so obviously you have an ax to grind with Steve P Perry. But there are many more in his category, why are you focused on him?

Unregistered
    I would love to draw attention to all the repeat offenders that CONTINUE to endanger others. Especially the ones that seem to think there is nothing wrong with what they are doing… Multiple DUI, Driving with a revoked DL, fleeing (high speed), Cocaine, resisting arrest, manslaughter… but that is not practical for one person.
    My opinion, everyone like him should be paid attention to until they learn to stop endangering others. The key word is CONTINUE to offend.
    Just because there are a lot of them doesn’t mean we ignore them all. That was his augment for why he should not have been pulled over for DUI after a game. Everybody was drinking so he did nothing wrong. It was a trap. The police were waiting at a place where they know people are drinking and therefore they had no right to arrest him just because he was DUI.
    Why him? I read his posts and can sense his aggression, lack of remorse and short fuse. I think he honestly does not know what he is doing is wrong or doesn’t care. That is the most dangerous kind of offender. Either way, he was the only one so obtuse as to post an angry, not my fault, rant on a public LEO site.
    Based on the tone of his posts, my opinion is that he was combative and the deputy used appropriate force to subdue him. He got mad he had the crap beat out of him (if that really happened) and wanted a way to get out of being punished for what he did.
    Might work once but I hope and pray it doesn’t work for all his current charges.
    By the way, I lost a very close relative to a drunk driver. One not unlike this loud mouthed, I did nothing wrong individual. I wish somebody had paid more attention to that drunk before he killed my family member.
    If nothing else, be careful with this guy. He has a problem with authority, a drinking problem, a temper and a gun.

Is he the only one like that? Nope, but we have to start somewhere. Might as well start with one that is so vocal and very active.

Hope you never have to go through what my family and the family of the gentleman he killed have been. It sucks.
    Am I venting my frustration with these repeat offenders that refuse to take responsibility for the terrible things they've done? Yep, and he is the poster child for all of them. One at a time, one at a time.

I told my side, now mind explaining why you feel I am being unjust?
    You have read his posts and his arrest record? He is no angel and he put himself out there of his own free will. If I was him, I'd have my head hung low and be quietly trying to fix my life. I certainly would not be drawing more attention to myself by posting an angry rant to a public LEO site. If he stops breaking the law and takes responsibility for his own actions, I will have no problem with him. I believe people can change.... IF THEY WANT TO. He seem to not want to.

Be careful guys and I hope everyone gets home safely to their families tonight. Especially the drunk ones like Steve. Hate for him to get into another fatal accident.

Unregistered
    Amazing this thread is still going. All this started by a tripled chin piece of shit, who completely ****ed up every place he has worked.

St Pete is now seeing what a liar and piece of shit he has.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678