TPD Again?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TPD Again?

TPD Again?

To all TPD Officers, Would you work here if you could start over again or would you choose a different agency?

Re: TPD Again?

I would just kill myself if I had to start over.

Quote Originally Posted by dann025
    To all TPD Officers, Would you work here if you could start over again or would you choose a different agency?
    I would become a fireman

I was thinking of a job at Sub 4. Any of you rookies know what that is? Maybe I can pump propane into my Box Chevy again.

Not only would I do it again, I wish I had started here. I wasted so much of my career at two other agencies prior to becoming a TPD officer. I wish every day that I had started here. I can tell you without a doubt that this place is by far the best.

I'd go work at Wackenhut.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I was thinking of a job at Sub 4. Any of you rookies know what that is? Maybe I can pump propane into my Box Chevy again.
    Lucky you , I had an Aspen :cry:

I did drive an '84 Diplomat for a while, does that qualify? As for the Aspen, you're right you are old! lol

Member LEO Affairs Rookie

Do you remember the old, '63 I think, Dodges that used LP for fuel? How about the Dodge Hemi we had assigned to the Howard Franklin bridge? Now that WAS a long time ago.

Old SOB
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I did drive an '84 Diplomat for a while, does that qualify? As for the Aspen, you're right you are old! lol
    Damn... sucks to be me huh??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast