.380 carrying?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: .380 carrying?

.380 carrying?

Who is going to carry the .380? If you are, which one are you going to carry?

Re: .380 carrying?

I have two models of 380 and plan to carry either or. A lot of agents are buying and preparing to use the Kel Tec 380. The manufacturer is in central Florida. There is also a dealer over in Cocoa that gives nice LEO discounts. The Kel Tec is very small, holds enough rounds and very concealable. I have that one and another model myself.

I be carrying my new Taurus Judge, 45 Colt / 410 GA shotshell, double 0 buck. Bad MF'er :evil:

I be carrying my new Taurus Judge, 45 Colt / 410 GA shotshell, double 0 buck. Bad MF'er :evil:

So good he had to tell us twice. :evil:

I missed it, what did he say?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Oh so quick to judge........................I didn't post it twice, it was a computer glich that posted it twice. I have only one Taurus Judge but a computer that sucks!

Oh so quick to judge........................I didn't post it twice, it was a computer glich that posted it twice. I have only one Taurus Judge but a computer that sucks!
    So does your choice of weapon. :snicker: Sucks that is :devil: I use a SIG SAUER P226 Mosquito.. now thats some fire power!!

Is this what you do when you enter inspections and surveys. Pad your stats
    Sorry LT it was a computer glitch,

No, but thanks for the idea. :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast