Step plan - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Step plan

Re: Step plan

I agree, you better call payroll. It's you responsibility and nobody elses if they have made a mistake. It's on you no one else. :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by I agree
    I agree, you better call payroll. It's you responsibility and nobody elses if they have made a mistake. It's on you no one else. :devil:
    The older deputy came on here and was positive in every way with his post and is obviously getting less pay due to a known glitch in the system that has effected many at HCSO. Is this any reason to treat him like crap, as that seems to be the norm now at HCSO. Most nowadays have no sense of the word "brotherhood" anymore and would stab any deputy in the back to get themselves ahead or make themselves LOOK GOOD. There are very few old school deputies you can call a "COPS COP" anymore and it shows clear as day by the sarcasm on this site and by the way people treat each other at work. You all are supposed to be a extended family and it needs to start at the top with the sheriff and the chief and work it's way down to the deputies on the street.

Should I call payroll for him ??? If he or she is not getting the correct pay, who should call...the person who made the post I referred to should. You make no sense. If they don't care or are to lazy to make a phone call then as I said before, it's on them!!! :devil:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12