Woman Charged w/Hitting Cape Coral LEO - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Woman Charged w/Hitting Cape Coral LEO

Anyone look at Meghans mugshot? She's smug as can be! No regrets whatsover over *****slapping Angie upside her head... Priceless! LOL

Go Meghan!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Maureen please come help us! We need people like you to come help our floundering agency! We have a gym! Its free to you.
    You do realize that by persisting with this childish idiotic attempt to humiliate someone your making your department look downright retarded? If you would be embarrassed to sign your name to this childish crap your posting...then you should just STFU.

Im not with the agency. Just cant stand loudmouths. Like you for instance.

Maureen please come help us! We need people like you to come help our floundering agency! We have a gym! Its free to you.
    You do realize that by persisting with this childish idiotic attempt to humiliate someone your making your department look downright retarded? If you would be embarrassed to sign your name to this childish crap your posting...then you should just STFU.

Im not with the agency. Just cant stand loudmouths. Like you for instance.
    Well you've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a s..t what you think. Resume your childish antics and have a nice day.

BTW if your not with the agency you probably shouldn't be talking in the first person like you are. Someone might construe that to be impersonating an officer, albeit an immature and rather retarded one. I'm sure you wanna be one, but if your not your not. So stop acting like a wannabe. :snicker:

Her mom and dad are LEO so who called them to come get her? Did she call them or did the Cape cops make the call?
    If her mom and dad are LEO then the ***** slap should have been let slide. Professional courtesy extends to kids, folks.

Her parents work for law enforcement agenices, they are not LEO's. Professional courtesy does not apply to 21 year olds. She is not a child. "She was later released under a pretrial program without having to pay bail." Must be nice...

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Smith
    Her parents work for law enforcement agenices, they are not LEO's. Professional courtesy does not apply to 21 year olds. She is not a child. "She was later released under a pretrial program without having to pay bail." Must be nice...
    So she didn't get professional courtesy? I guess they just took pity on her when they decided to release her without bail and divert her into a pretrial program? That's wonderful they're extending such courtesy to everyone these days, i guess *****slapping a cop is no big deal these days, huh? :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by Maureen Ford
    I couldn't have said it better than the last person that posted on here. Wow! What a bunch of egomaniac, arrogant, know-it-all LEO's in Cape Coral. OMG! Maybe you all need to resign since you're nothing but a bunch of ****y idiots running around with badges on who think you're better than everyone else. Either that or stand in line so Meghan Harubin can b*itchslap each one of you cause you certainly deserve it! This article remind me of full-of-themselves CCPD LEO's - http://www.newsvine.com/_news/2009/0...al-lot-resigns
    What do you do for living Maureen? I bet your either in realestate or mortgages. Since things are a bit slow, you come to the where the secure jobs are and bust balls a bit. Come on lady tell us what you do a for a living?

hey mr. anonymous heckler, at least she has a big enough sack to use a real name, unlike you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Smith
    I am an LEO and I know both her parents. Neither one of them would say it was ok for her to hit / slap or whatever it is she did to the officer. She was able to get pretrial release due to her never being in trouble. Just let the courts handle it. I think CCPD does the best they can. We are all understaffed and way underpaid for the amount of crap we have to put up with. With that said keep up the good work and be safe and to the public: STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT THE OFFICERS WHEN YOU DON'T DO THE JOB YOURSELF....... :lol:

"STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT THE OFFICERS......." Didn't you read the thread of posts here? Citizens are asking questions and the CCPD LEO's are the rude MF's who think their sh*t doesn't stink. They should all be replaced by LEO's with integrity who respect the public and those they serve/protect. Clearly the "opposite" of what CCPD LEO's represent NOW. Appalling. As stated previously, too bad Meghan Harubin didn't b*tch slap each and every one of them cause they most certainly deserve it. You're all an embarrassement to CCPD.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast