Street Crimes Unit - Page 2
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Re: Street Crimes Unit

Quote Originally Posted by Rare
    Well, everyone here knows that SC supervisor needs some supervision. I just hope those guys under him know where that line is. Because MW dont.
    Ya think?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    What do you guys thing of the new Street Crimes Unit? I am not looking for any bashing, just honest opinions. the supervisor aside, I think there are some good guys in there, some who I know (AD, JJ, Arod) they are X-8. They seem to be pretty busy and doing a good job at keeping our dopers off the street. With the times the way they are, we need a aggressive, pro-active tac / street crimes unit to deal with the douche bags and dopers etc. and hopefully the administration sees this and supports them. If we work together with them and other specialty units (narcotics, etc) I think they/we can do some good things and keep the dopers in jail. Everyone knows that most of our thefts, burglaries, drive-byes etc all come back to dope some way or another. Just my .02 cents. Stay safe and always go home at the end of your shift.
    Well, RH, dont really know him but hear he's very aggresive and a good cop, AD - a good guy who lives this job and knows alot about it,. Did great work in Englewood. AR- good guy and hard worker, unfortunately he's been under MW's broken wing since he came here. JJ- very calm and level headed, probably a counter weight to MW's instability. MW, we all know the issues with him. I am surprised the Sheriff is not more aware of his issues. I'm also suprised JJ ever agreed to go in with him. They are opposites. I also hope the unit survives. But I have my doubts becuase of it's leader.

Another week of working Tuesday - Friday and only working a couple hours on Friday so they can start one of their many 3 1/2 day weekends. Again adjusting their schedule to work around the weekends. Just another speciality unit that needs to be working weekends getting out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest ?
    Another week of working Tuesday - Friday and only working a couple hours on Friday so they can start one of their many 3 1/2 day weekends. Again adjusting their schedule to work around the weekends. Just another speciality unit that needs to be working weekends getting out of it.
    Again someone making a posting without having the facts.............

They were probably all over their hours for this pay period and had to flex out their time..........give them a break......it seemed like every other x-15 I heard this past week was from them. Stop complaining and paying attention to everybody else. Just do your job and be happy.

Think about this, how about adjusting off hours on a Weds or Thurs so SC unit can be out on a Fri or Sat night once in awhile.

Just a bunch of jealous peoople, I started this to be a positive thing and you all are idiots.

I heard that the Sheriff wanted street crimes combined with narcotics because of the amount of arrests that street crimes is making and it will make the overall picture of narcotic enforcement look better. Just another way of politics.

I heard that the Sheriff wanted street crimes combined with narcotics because of the amount of arrests that street crimes is making and it will make the overall picture of narcotic enforcement look better. Just another way of politics.
    does this suggest that narcotics doesnt make enough arrests so you have to pad the number of arrests?

Just a bunch of jealous peoople, I started this to be a positive thing and you all are idiots.
    I guess MW isn't getting the praise he thought he would be getting with this thread. SC unit needs to remember that right now EVERYONE is watching what they do. Going out to eat at Outback every shift for an hour or better and then having to adjust off their times so they don't get overtime or work weekends isn't making them look good. Yes they are making arrest but like the previous guest wrote, that is their job, to work the streets and make the arrests so the road deputies can run the calls. So I guess MW is looking for a pat on the back for doing the job his unit was set up to do.

IT IS WHO YOU KNOW AND WHO YOU BLOW

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast