Give it back Goliath
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Give it back Goliath

Uhurus march to support the suspect who killed 4 police officers in one day. Hey Goliath Davis, I know you read this board. Why don't you give your "Uhuru Man of the Year Award" back to the Uhurus in protest?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6QKcARdl2w

Re: Give it back Goliath

The uhuru's f*ck themselves more and more every time they defend a murderer, drug dealer, thug etc.

First, its undeniable that 70% of violent crime is committed by african american's. I believe there is a strong socioeconomic component which contributes to this statistic.

Unfortunately, we need to look at why african americans don't do as well economically and I believe its in large part do to the practice of having children out of wedlock. This starts a vicious cycle which makes it very difficult for anyone to succeed.

However, the dishonest and stupid uhuru's who march in defense of a cop killer lack the intelligence and honesty to accurately address the problems within their own community.

They are a bunch of animals who should be packed on a ship and sent to Samolia

Re: Uhuru parade to honor murderer Lovelle Mixon

Its hard to believe that these strange people could celebrate a cop killer. In their cult like world this must be normal.

The Uhuru blog in Philly is backtracking and making excuses for this outrage. They must be hearing from their more sane followers or maybe the checks from gullible white liberals are drying up. They fall back on over 40 year old allegations of police brutality and racism to foster hatred of officers. Most of today's cops weren't even born back then. We southside residents see officers treat citizens with courtesy and respect on a daily basis.

The comment by Lion is worth a read:
    I am an educated white male who is fairly open-minded. Many of your points are justified, however, to use THIS SPECIFIC INCIDENT, as a springboard to further your cause is barbaric, naive and plain ridiculous. This "Hero" is a scumbag who not only has an extensive rap sheet but who's DNA was linked to the rape of a 13 year old girl. Those 60 fools who marched yesterday are martyring a lower life form than you and I. Do they/you realize that?? If you're going to martyr a black man who's died in the "struggle", why not recognize the unarmed black man who was shot in the back while handcuffed? THAT was horrible and unjustified. By using the name, "Lovelle Mixon" as a rallying cry, your are essentially deifying a murdering, child raping criminal, are you not? What kind of example are you sending to your young people when a drug-dealing rapist who widows four women and leaves several children fatherless are handed his photo and instructed to march in the street in his memory? Cmon people, the man was carrying a HIGH POWERED RIFLE-do you understand that? No man, who was "trying to do good, and stay out of jail" carries a high powered rifle. Period. In summation, the black community in Oakland needs to be more selective next time in selecting a spokesman for their cause. Lovelle Mixon is dead and the world is a safer and better place. It's just too bad that he had to take four OPD officers with him.

Thanks for reading, and use your brains next time please.
    Caleb W.
    Here's the link. http://apedf-philly.blogspot.com/200...ooting-of.html

Too bad the local media have yet to give an accurate picture of this group. The stories are little more than Uhuru press releases. Lots of "ink" but no investigation. Talk of "helping" the black community but no exposure of their constant incitement of violence and justification for murder.

I have talked to several Uhurus. Most run away from the movement within a year. They shake their heads when asked why they gave their time to this cause The rest seem trapped in a cult or are well paid for their efforts.
    Since their campaign last year against Barack Obama they have been quiet here in St. Pete. Its been nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Uhurus march to support the suspect who killed 4 police officers in one day. Hey Goliath Davis, I know you read this board. Why don't you give your "Uhuru Man of the Year Award" back to the Uhurus in protest?

Here now!! Goliath pisses me off too bt your asking him to give back the UHURU MAN OF THE YEAR AWARD??? Yeah, just ask Gore to give back the Noble peace prize, or Tebow to give back the heisman or grammy winners to return their hardware...etc...get my point? Just askin too much dude. The prestige of that award THE PRESTIGE!!!!...well just asking too darn much :P

the other two deserved their awards. Davis didn't do anything to deserve the award other than to be black and a criminal. He is involved in the highest echelons of criminal enterprise in this city. Other than that, what has he done for his "people"? Not a damn thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Give back the Uhuru man of the year award???????

Here now!! Goliath pisses me off too bt your asking him to give back the UHURU MAN OF THE YEAR AWARD??? Yeah, just ask Gore to give back the Noble peace prize, or Tebow to give back the heisman or grammy winners to return their hardware...etc...get my point? Just askin too much dude. The prestige of that award THE PRESTIGE!!!!...well just asking too darn much :P
    What was the award a fitty pack of crack cocaine, a manual on how to riot and a stole gat??????

Did he really accept an award from them? This is the group whose headline read "St. Petersburg police Murder another black teen"

This is directed to you, "southsider", they are not African-Americans...they are BLACKS! We do no call Asians Asian-Americans and do no call Hispanics Hispanic-Americans. Nor are Whites called European-American.

If you are not first generation immigrant from Africa, you are BLACK not African-American!

This is directed to you, "southsider", they are not African-Americans...they are BLACKS! We do no call Asians Asian-Americans and do no call Hispanics Hispanic-Americans. Nor are Whites called European-American.

If you are not first generation immigrant from Africa, you are BLACK not African-American!
    OHHHHH...MYYYYYY...GOSHHHHHHH!!!!
    That is, without a doubt, the most racist thing I have ever read...PERIOD!
    You should be fired and I think there is enough there to subpoena your IP address etc to find out who you are.
    You are DISGUSTING!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast