MOTOR SQUAD RIFLE PROGRAM

MOTOR SQUAD RIFLE PROGRAM

South Florida Motor Officer.

Trying diligently to afford the opportunity for our Motor squad to be equipped with .223 rifles. More and likely will have to be in saddle bags with gun locks or a new motor box. The rifle will have to be a CQC (close quarter combat) PDW (personal defense weapon) short rifle like the HK g36c or the new Adam's Arms 7'' barrel or any equivalent type.

I have been told to retrieve any info from other agencies that have a rifle program for Motor Officers. Searching the web I see some California agencies may have this type of program but don't specify the exact agency. Any information on this topic would be much appreciated. If not your agency then any you may know of so I can contact them.

Thank You.

Re: MOTOR SQUAD RIFLE PROGRAM

Call Palm Beach County Sheriff Office and ask for the motor Sgt. Hodge. AR-15 installed in left saddle bag. 561-688-3000

Quote Originally Posted by 2 WHEELER
    South Florida Motor Officer.

Trying diligently to afford the opportunity for our Motor squad to be equipped with .223 rifles. More and likely will have to be in saddle bags with gun locks or a new motor box. The rifle will have to be a CQC (close quarter combat) PDW (personal defense weapon) short rifle like the HK g36c or the new Adam's Arms 7'' barrel or any equivalent type.

I have been told to retrieve any info from other agencies that have a rifle program for Motor Officers. Searching the web I see some California agencies may have this type of program but don't specify the exact agency. Any information on this topic would be much appreciated. If not your agency then any you may know of so I can contact them.

Thank You.
    Why would a motor officer need a rifle? You guys don't even respond to calls!

Many agencies are now carring eather the colt M4 commando or the AR15 with an 11 inch barrel. The HK G36K will also fit. They all fit into the saddlebag of the Harleys. Palm Beach Sheriffs Office, New Smyrna Beach, Fl Police Dept and Marina Ca Police Dept to name just a few. If you want more information go to http://www.southerncomposites.com/Motor_Officers.html thats where I found them.

The exposure was much greater and thus more devastating. I have watched writers on this site criticize and humiliate others but when they were outed and there was retaliation, up went the roar of "not fair".