Condolences
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Condolences

Condolences

On behalf of the Volusia County Sheriff's Office Extraditions Unit, our deepest sympathies to your dept and the families of the four officers. Never forget!

Re: Condolences

My deepest sympathy to the families of the fallen Officers and to the Oakland Police Dept.

My deepest sympathy and condolences to the families of the fallen Officers and to the Oakland Police Dept.

I'm so sorry. My deepest sympathies to the families of the fallen officers and to the Oakland Police Department.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you. A truly sad day. Be safe.

Your fallen brothers, their families and your agency are being remembered in our prayers.

Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office is deeply saddened to hear of your hoffific loss. Our hearts and prayers are with you across the miles.
    Sgt. Custer PBSO

My heart goes out to my brother officers and their familys. We will be praying for you. God bless all of you. For the fellow Oakland Officers that go out every day please be safe. We all know when we go out it could be any of us.

Coconut Creek (Fl) PD
    K9 Officer Carl DiBlasi@K9 Spark

To all of Oakland Police my thoughts and prayers go out to the families who are suffering from this great tragedy as well as all of you who have lost your brothers. My deepest sympathies go out to each and every one of you.
    Det. A. Fox
    Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office

My deepest sympathy goes out to my brothers and sisters of the Oakland Police Department and the families of the fallen officers. Stay strong and remember these men lived and died as heroes because they had the courage to stand up to protect the good from evil. Never forget!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast