Fired Delray Police Officer in the news - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Fired Delray Police Officer in the news

Anyone know the outcome of this thing with Philips and Gray? :cop: vs. :cop:

No word yet. But this is just what he needed. SInce this has gone on it has really been a wake up call for him. It has been nice for the guys workin on his shift. You hardly hear him on radio anymore or hardly see him on calls. He he spends alot less time up officers a** like usual because he is too worried his own job. HE wont lose his job but hopefully he learns his leason and calms down.

once a rat always a rat

WELL SAID OFFICER! LOL.....

Quote Originally Posted by Down w/ the snake
    That snake Gray has been ****ing cops since he became promoted to Sgt. this is the first time it caught up to him. Good for whatever happens to that snake. lol................ :devil:

Hey Wayne,

Your kid shoot at anyone lately?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    wow!

I wouldn't worry about the low pay (soon to be revised as lowest pay) from Delray in regards to your application. I also wouldn't worry about the supposed low moral that is claimed on this board either. It's all heresay. Delray Beach is considered an elite city with some of the finest men and women in uniform.

My point is this, it's not about you choosing Delray, it's whether Delray would choose you. Do you deserve the honor of working in a city that is rich in something other than money. I'm talking about the good stuff - culturally and historically. Where it does not matter if you are the top cop or the rookie, there is a harmony across all bounds. A brotherhood shared by administrators down to patrol. We work hard, together and have each other's backs.

If you want an incredible career at an exceptional institution, Delray is the only application you should fill out.

I am so pumped up right now, I'm going to starch and press all my uniforms even though they are already perfect.

So you are officer Bob Harris's brother? Truly one of the finest POS ever hired in your Elite city.

Philips vs. Gray First Blood

No word yet. But this is just what he needed. SInce this has gone on it has really been a wake up call for him. It has been nice for the guys workin on his shift. You hardly hear him on radio anymore or hardly see him on calls. He he spends alot less time up officers a** like usual because he is too worried his own job. HE wont lose his job but hopefully he learns his leason and calms down.
    Why would he lose his job? If anyone should lose their job over this, it should be Ralph Philips. How many times does his son get the "free pass" for his criminal behavior. By the way, the kids court date is soon.

Ralph's son Scott Phillips was arrested again on 8/11/2010 for drugs and violation of probation. Will the corruption continue?

Quote Originally Posted by citizen against corruption
    Ralph's son Scott Phillips was arrested again on 8/11/2010 for drugs and violation of probation. Will the corruption continue?

Wasn't aware his son worked for the Police Dept. So as far as corruption goes, that would be kind of hard wouldn't you think? Use your brain next time.." Loser Citizen"

Well it looks like Deputy Chief Phillips has successfully had the arrest pulled from the Broward Sheriff Office's arrest search site. Must be nice to be able to shield the public from "public information".

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast