PBA, the Secretary and The Lies They Tell - Page 49
Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849

Re: PBA, the Secretary and The Lies They Tell

I am not a PBA fan. Gave up my membership awhile ago. Promises of legal representation run cheap, unless you're news.

I further stand by this string. Our officers were treated with contempt and Karma will turn around.

To use this string as support for the Teamsters? OK. Use all the other strings as well.

I will support the Teamsters. If I get a personal guarentee that they will:

- Study and report how DOC has used CC money over the years to support prisons. I know it's happened, continues to happen and can't prove it.

- Argue for CC as a separate organization from DOC.

- Prove how DOC through CC maintains, increases, and or decreases the prison poulation at will. I know it happens, we know it happens but lack the oohmf to prove it. The stats are there. If I'm wrong, publish it.

- Fight for an independent IG's office, separate and distinct from DOC and the governor.

- Go before the legislature and show how people die when you don't fully support our LEO mission.

You do that?

Hell, ya. TEAMSTERS all the way!!! And then sum!!!!!

Doubt it will ever happen.

For me, until it does Teamsters are just another money grabbing, political machine.

Quote Originally Posted by CPT Aubrey
    I am not a PBA fan. Gave up my membership awhile ago. Promises of legal representation run cheap, unless you're news.

I further stand by this string. Our officers were treated with contempt and Karma will turn around.

To use this string as support for the Teamsters? OK. Use all the other strings as well.

- Study and report how DOC has used CC money over the years to support prisons. I know it's happened, continues to happen and can't prove it.

- Prove how DOC through CC maintains, increases, and or decreases the prison poulation at will. I know it happens, we know it happens but lack the oohmf to prove it. The stats are there. If I'm wrong, publish it.

- Fight for an independent IG's office, separate and distinct from DOC and the governor.

- Go before the legislature and show how people die when you don't fully support our LEO mission.

You do that?

Doubt it will ever happen.

For me, until it does Teamsters are just another money grabbing, political machine.
    All that will happen is you will pay about 50 dollars a month for a whole lot of nothing just like PBA in this environment and none of that stuff will happen. You need to live in reality sometimes. We will be lucky if we truly aren't gutted way worse than before this time. Prisons are about to have riots over so little food being served and toilet paper shortages here in Florida and they aren't going to raise taxes and instead just make more cuts on state employees and the mission.

I sympathize with CO's.

I sympathize with prisons and what they must endure.

But, I ain't a CO and I don't work in the prisons.

I BE A CPO.

And up until now, we have been sacrificed for the majority of union members paying dues to PBA. $15 a month X 3,000 verses $15 a month verses 20,000 plus? Who wins?

NOT US.

As long as PBA is our representative we will never win

GO TEAMSTERS!!!!

PBA sucks, go Teamsters!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    PBA sucks, go Teamsters!

Like I said before:

You do that?

Until then, PBA and Teamsters are butt buddies.

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849