Uncle Jimmy Needs You - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Uncle Jimmy Needs You

Might be the Catolic schoolboy in me, but did you spell waste rite? I mean was it your waist size or was it your brain waste? Just kiddin Bubba. :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Not Fur Nutiin
    Might be the Catolic schoolboy in me, but did you spell waste rite? I mean was it your waist size or was it your brain waste? Just kiddin Bubba. :devil:
    Laughing out loud. No you are right. I spelt it wrong! ops:

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous Guest
    Well, you might say that, but management has snoops in offices, trying to figure out each and every post. That's why theres not much chatter here. Check the other boards for other departments. They are free with their criticisms. In our offices, you get tracked down and called out by the boss do-boys. Or is that dough-boys. :snicker:
    :devil: :snicker: :snicker: :devil: :evil: lol lol

Sounds to me like O'Mally and the other idiot have a bunch of idle time on their hands. This is really an unecessary attact on Jim. He is a good person and has a really big heart. If you guys have an issue with him why don't you man up to him rather than try and blame everyone else for your short comings?
    As far as the lady in Tallahassee that got fired, I'm not up on everything that happened but I have enough confidence in our upper management to believe that she messed up pretty bad to loose her job.

Look's like you lost, "Visiting to the Zoo." So Soddy. :lol:

What the heck are you talking about O'malley? How do you figure I lost anything. If for some strange reason you think you know who I am perhaps you should think again. I feel quite certain whoever you are you are a very unhappy person. I would almost be willing to bet that at the first sign of trouble you try to divert the attention from yourself to others.
    Even if i'm incorrect it does not matter and most importantly you do not matter. You might be nice person, I don't know. I may even know you since I'm in the southern part of the state. But again it does not matter.
    Best wishes!!

Oh meeow! cat fight!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12