2008 Sgt exam - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: 2008 Sgt exam

Re: 2008 Sgt exam

[quote=JAVI ORTIZ]
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus11
    Quote Originally Posted by "Disgusted with the Process":2yeukeac
    Wait until you finally discipline that officer just to have him throw it back at you in DDRB or Civil Service. Wait until he smirks at you as you walk out the door when that reprimand you wrote has been thrown in the garbage can. Just wait until the Major/Commander/Lieutenant throws back that redline or control package full of red marks or a thousand questions about why you did something or a decision you made. Wait until you enter the bid system and have to give up that cushy weekend spot you occupy now for Midnights with Mon/Tues/Wed off.

Just Wait..
    Just wait until you get that 15% raise, just wait until you can take the Lieutenants test, just wait until you never have to transport/direct traffic/babysit, just wait until you can take that cramped up cage out of you car, just wait.....
    Oh yeah, for sure, Give up 5% FTO pay, 5% Senior officer Pay, perhaps 2.5% CIT pay for 15% sergeants pay with crappy days off? To wait 5 years for senior sergeants pay? And make lieutenant, just to be told where you are going without a choice., Oh yeah, just wait....
    FTO Pay...I didn't want my car to be wrecked except by me.
    CIT Pay...I don't want to be a personal transport wagon for JMH Crisis.
    Senior Sgt. Pay....By the time I'm eligible, i'll be an LT or Captain.

It's nice not having a cage, or having to transport, handle 17s or work the desk. And, as far as all those "red marks" on controls...If you know how to do them correctly the first time, you won't have any problems. I wish the best of luck to everyone that took the 2008 Sergeants Exam. Don't only look at it as an extra 15% for your paycheck, but an extra 15% to your pension. There is nothing wrong serving as a Police Officer if that's what you really want.

Nestor, I hope you did well in this exam...really well..Geeeeeee!
    Ernie, you will always be the original ****y Kong.

I look forward to the anonymous messages from the haters. :cop:[/quote:2yeukeac]

Javi,
    How come you always open your mouth, when you have no clue, do you recall the post of “worst cop in MPD”? you came out defending Sgt. Burhmaster . I asked you what were you doing while your partner was involved on a 17 in an unauthorized chase? We all want to know as you were working the off duty with the officer and you never noticed he was gone ?, That shows that as a new Sgt. You are clueless and please get your story strait as when IAD, pull you in they already have your bed ready for you to lay in it.

I am surprised that dumb Ernie and even dumber Nestor are trying to overthrow our president?
    Have these guys lost their minds? Maybe it's too much orange juice but they need to stop.
    We will never allow Armando,who has kept us afloat to be impeached sapingos.
    All vets and retirees will stand behind Armando and so should rooks.
    Now get back to work and stop the madness.

[quote=Guest]
    Quote Originally Posted by JAVI ORTIZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus11
    Quote Originally Posted by "Disgusted with the Process":n5nt7eaw
    Wait until you finally discipline that officer just to have him throw it back at you in DDRB or Civil Service. Wait until he smirks at you as you walk out the door when that reprimand you wrote has been thrown in the garbage can. Just wait until the Major/Commander/Lieutenant throws back that redline or control package full of red marks or a thousand questions about why you did something or a decision you made. Wait until you enter the bid system and have to give up that cushy weekend spot you occupy now for Midnights with Mon/Tues/Wed off.

Just Wait..
    Just wait until you get that 15% raise, just wait until you can take the Lieutenants test, just wait until you never have to transport/direct traffic/babysit, just wait until you can take that cramped up cage out of you car, just wait.....
    Oh yeah, for sure, Give up 5% FTO pay, 5% Senior officer Pay, perhaps 2.5% CIT pay for 15% sergeants pay with crappy days off? To wait 5 years for senior sergeants pay? And make lieutenant, just to be told where you are going without a choice., Oh yeah, just wait....
    FTO Pay...I didn't want my car to be wrecked except by me.
    CIT Pay...I don't want to be a personal transport wagon for JMH Crisis.
    Senior Sgt. Pay....By the time I'm eligible, i'll be an LT or Captain.

It's nice not having a cage, or having to transport, handle 17s or work the desk. And, as far as all those "red marks" on controls...If you know how to do them correctly the first time, you won't have any problems. I wish the best of luck to everyone that took the 2008 Sergeants Exam. Don't only look at it as an extra 15% for your paycheck, but an extra 15% to your pension. There is nothing wrong serving as a Police Officer if that's what you really want.

Nestor, I hope you did well in this exam...really well..Geeeeeee!
    Ernie, you will always be the original ****y Kong.

I look forward to the anonymous messages from the haters. :cop:
    Javi,
    How come you always open your mouth, when you have no clue, do you recall the post of “worst cop in MPD”? you came out defending Sgt. Burhmaster . I asked you what were you doing while your partner was involved on a 17 in an unauthorized chase? We all want to know as you were working the off duty with the officer and you never noticed he was gone ?, That shows that as a new Sgt. You are clueless and please get your story strait as when IAD, pull you in they already have your bed ready for you to lay in it.[/quote:n5nt7eaw]

Dear "Guest":
    I wasn't working. The Officer in the 17 doesn't work for me. And, for the record he just got caught up in catching a 29 offender who subsequently got shot by Hialeah P.D. I'd chase him too you coward until it gets called off. The Officer you are talking shizzat about has a heart of gold. And, those that know him would agree with me.

As for IAD, they have their work cut out for them. And, not everyone up there is bad. Unfortunately, there are a few individuals in this department that have no business wearing the badge. And, I hope those that betray the badge walk out in handcuffs.

dale is a good man. ortiz wasn''t there. if he would have, we would have chased him till the ends of the earth. one of the few sgts that authorize pursuits when they are within policy...not like padron or chinqueef, scared of their own shadow. :devil: :devil:

Isn't it funny! that our President lied to 240+ people that took the Sgt test and we are attacking the accusers. Carlos and Armando get your stories correct.. 5 Months went buy lie after lie.

They should throw the test out and give it again. I wasn't eligible then but I am now. I say throw it out and lets give it anytime after next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Rollo
    They should throw the test out and give it again. I wasn't eligible then but I am now. I say throw it out and lets give it anytime after next week.
    UNFORTUNATELY, IF THEY THROW OUT THE TEST AND GIVE IT AGAIN, EVENTHOUGH YOU ARE ELIGIBLE NOW, YOU WEREN'T WHEN IT WAS INITIALLY OFFERED; THEREFORE, YOU ARE STILL INELIGIBLE :arrow: :arrow: SORRY!!! BUT GOOD TRY.

Why did they delay the test anyway? They lied stating they never reviewed previous exam. What was that all about?

No way Jose. I already checked into it. According to your friends at the Civil Service Board if you meet the eligibility requirements you are eligible to take the exam EVENTHOUGH you may not have been eligible to take it when it was administered initially. They all agree that should the test be given over there will be several new faces taking it just like there may have been several others that retired in frustration prior to getting the results. I LOVE THIS COUNTRY.

Can you guys stand back for a second and see how screwed up this place is. We can't even do a simple test without screw ups, back-stabbing and the core of whats wrong with this place.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast