Off. Dusty Rhodes - Connie Burton - Uhurus - City Council
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Off. Dusty Rhodes - Connie Burton - Uhurus - City Council

This Thursday (02/19/09) at 0900 hours City Council will meet. An anticipated event will be the presence of Connie Burton and potentially Uhurus to voice their objection to Officer Dusty Rhodes doing his job (and doing it well we might add) while working North Boulevard Homes. We just wanted to remind any officer planning on attending this event to be OFF DUTY and NOT IN UNIFORM.

We'll continue to keep you posted as we support Dusty.

Re: Off. Dusty Rhodes - Connie Burton - Uhurus - City Council

DUSTY - YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB IN WEST TAMPA! Don't let Connie Burton and all the other people complaining on you from doing your job. The fellow officers that you work with (and many of the residence of Boulevard Homes) know that you do your job professionally. Good job--you got the support from TPD!!

Do they forget just who the "American Dream" is?

OK, I can top that:

To Connie Burton and your UHOMO friends from St. Pete F*&K YOU! You lazy piece of S&*T. The only thing that seperates you from trailer trash is that you never worked a day in your useless life to make a down payment on a single wide and let the ******* support your Lazy ass so you could snack on ******* cheese and live in the White Devils provided housing. The only reason anyone listens to your ass is because they are trying to be politicly correct , THATS IT! otherwise no one would listen to your uneducated non working ASS.
    Dont you realize that no one gives a crap about you and you criminal friends. If we havent said it enough F87K OFF AND DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Try this you worthless pieces of crap, GET A JOB AND MOVE TO A NICE NEIGHBORHOOD! But that wouldnt work ,Any neighborhood you move into will only start the infestation there.
    A little advise to your UHOMO friends from St.Pete stay your ass over in ST.Pete where that coward Mayor kisses your behinds.........We are not afraid of you...................

I met Conniet 9 years ago in civl court when we were trying to evict her from Robles park after her son was caught selling dope (again). She is fat, small and smells.
    She doesn't deserve the time of day, nor does she even need it ( never had a job to go to, just an SSI check) . I have retired since then, don't miss that fat @#$$^ however. Some people never seem to go away. I hope city council pays her no attention.

Tell me this doesn't sound fishy:

Connie has NO job, however, she has volunteered for several years at Raymond James Stadium as a 'beer attendant' during the games....oh yes, the 'charity' (and I say that with complete sarcasm) she was working for was THE SISTERS OF HARRIET. Now, I don't know about you, but someone who has never worked a day in their life, lives in St Petersburg paying $4.00 / gallon back last summer, and is the nastiest human being on the face of the earth, is only volunteering for one reason:
    PERSONAL GAIN! THEFT! EMBEZZLEMENT! (Pick one, you're right)

Anyone can set up a charity....huh....now CONNIE will line her stinky a$$ pockets with 'charity' money. When does her $hi# end!

Oops, city council is still entertaining her ideas....and the ignorance continues!
    This Thursday at City Hall should be very interesting!!!!!!!!!

A message for Dusty Rhodes, keep doing an excellent job in North Boulevard Homes! You are a great officer. You are obviously making a terrific impression on the jobless, drug-dealing enterprises and the criminal element. You've got support from me 100%. Hopefully city council members wake up and see the ignorance that Connie Burton represents....they'll be able to SMELL her, I know that for sure. Her arastifarian dreads smell like the dumpster she was born in and the home she lives in.

PBA, I think it's awesome that you are standing behind Dusty and speak up for his character. This says a lot about the PBA and it should be acknowledged. From another TPD officer to the PBA, thanks.

Didn't the american dream Dusty Rhodes have a manager named sweet sapphire. Maybe if Dusty can't beat Connie he should join her. Connie wanna be Dusty's Sapphire?

I think we need to get the other Dusty Rhodes to sing up as a reserve. They can ride two man in the homes.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast