LOCKING DOWN CENTRAL AND EASTSIDE - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: LPD United

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    It is not just about a pay check. You maybe rich and pay not matter to you but alot of us cant afford a house in shallow side or deepside. We live paycheck to pay check. Some officers here have forclosures and repos because of low pay.

The city is ripping us off plain and simple. It is obvious and people like you let them do it. We have officers who cant afford to live here leaving for some of our bordering agencies. It is hard to find good officers because of the low pay. Now you gotta really watch your back with incompetent officers or short shifts.

Plus dont you want a permanent street crimes unit or a better swat team or more openings in all the specialized units? A training facility of our own? More take home cars? More toys to do your job better and efficent? More professional and better zone partners?

Also it is not all about you, there is like 50 more officers here besides you that NEED not want higher pay and other things as they near retirement. That is the problem with you rookies, it is always me me me. We are supposed to be a team but everyone is out for themselves and only expect everyone to fight when it is effecting them. The city loves the fact that we cant get it together and fight them. We would win if everyone did thier part. Go to the fop meetings even if nothing is going on. Go to the commision meetings.

Do you like chasing chicken heads all night? It will be kinda hard when you have no 10-94. Just for once, can we all get onto the same page?

I agree with everything but the better SWAT Team comment. Don't hate appreciate the SRT, because I'm pretty sure that if you could make the team you would be on it. Never forget that were the 911 for your sorry butt.

everyone here has mad respect for our SRT. No complaints at all. Very professional and seem extremely well trained.

SRT is the ONLY unit that actually gets training around here and look how well they perform. I wish the higherups would realize that.

Re: LPD United

Quote Originally Posted by SRT
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    It is not just about a pay check. You maybe rich and pay not matter to you but alot of us cant afford a house in shallow side or deepside. We live paycheck to pay check. Some officers here have forclosures and repos because of low pay.

The city is ripping us off plain and simple. It is obvious and people like you let them do it. We have officers who cant afford to live here leaving for some of our bordering agencies. It is hard to find good officers because of the low pay. Now you gotta really watch your back with incompetent officers or short shifts.

Plus dont you want a permanent street crimes unit or a better swat team or more openings in all the specialized units? A training facility of our own? More take home cars? More toys to do your job better and efficent? More professional and better zone partners?

Also it is not all about you, there is like 50 more officers here besides you that NEED not want higher pay and other things as they near retirement. That is the problem with you rookies, it is always me me me. We are supposed to be a team but everyone is out for themselves and only expect everyone to fight when it is effecting them. The city loves the fact that we cant get it together and fight them. We would win if everyone did thier part. Go to the fop meetings even if nothing is going on. Go to the commision meetings.

Do you like chasing chicken heads all night? It will be kinda hard when you have no 10-94. Just for once, can we all get onto the same page?

I agree with everything but the better SWAT Team comment. Don't hate appreciate the SRT, because I'm pretty sure that if you could make the team you would be on it. Never forget that were the 911 for your sorry butt.
    I wrote the "better swat team" comment. What I meant about that was better equipment. I respect our swat team and my sorry butt could make it on if I wanted to. My point was only that more money would give all specialized units more equipment and maybe specialized unit pay. Wouldn't that be great? SRT tryouts would be packed with potential candidates if that were the case. With that said, the only complaint I would have about our swat is that if you are one of it's members, What you said is very unprofessional and that makes my confidence in our swat a little shakey.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12