Our Stablization
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Stabalization

Once again the FOP met with the City on the pension stabalization. "Negotiations went well and are continuing,. time is being reserved on the next commision meeting calendar in anticipation of a final deal. NOTHING IS FINAL YET... But the FOP is working hard to make it happen.

Brothers and Sister is time to attack! this is another smoke screen. Next week the City has another important meeting and vote for the marlins stadium. We must come together an protest. Biggest scam ever! Armando is at it again. looking out for his best interest. Himself!

Re: Stabalization

I'm not sure why people are still surprised. Have any of you heard anything about the stadium deal lately regarding security? No. Why? Cause we are getting shafted. But the commissioners want the deal passed. So what do they do? Go to the unions and ask for a favor. Don't ***** and moan too much so they can get it passed. Stabilization is looking more and more like a pipe dream. Not gonna happen.

El caballo de Ortiz told us today that it's going down in a few months and I believe GOMER so $ here it comes.

Quote Originally Posted by caballo
    El caballo de Ortiz told us today that it's going down in a few months and I believe GOMER so $ here it comes.
    Oh yeah, believe the real source, ORTIZ! Some people think that he is the secoming of Christ!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Oh yeah, believe the real source, ORTIZ! Some people think that he is the secoming of Christ!
    Second coming of Christ!

He is not christ,,,,,He is St. Javi patron saint of visitors to IA and defender of the poor,improperly accused and those unliked by the evil leaders of wonderland. :devil:

LIKE I SAID IN BLOG, CONFIDENTIALITY IN IA INVESTIGATIONS, THE KID IS OUT TO MAKE A NAME FOR HIMSELF. IS HE A BOARD MEMBER? AS AN EMPLOYEE REP, IS IT HIS RESPONSIBILITY TO KEEP THE MEMBERSHIP UPDATED ON CONTRACTUAL ISSUES? IF THIS IS A REPS RESPONSIBILITY, WHY DON'T ALL OF THE OTHER EMPLOYEE REPS KEEP THE MEMBERSHIP INFORMED? HE IS THE MOUTH OF THE SOUTH... IF THERE IS SOMETHING YOU WANT TO GET BACK TO THE ADMINISTRATION, TRUE OR NOT, HE IS THE ONE TO SEEK OUT AND TELL. HE WILL TAKE BACK YOUR BONE. . . IT IS PEOPLE LIKE THIS THAT I DO NOT TRUST!!!

It's the quiet types who get things done around the department. I wouldn't trust Ortiz to defend me on anything. He's too loud and reckless. And he can't keep a secret. Want to know about any case that he has repped in IA, just ask him. Violating the DO regarding the discussion of IA matters means nothing.

Look at the way he acts in the street. He's reckless and he is going to get someone hurt in the meantime. He hasn't learned how to be a cop yet, let alone a supervisor.

e

Quote Originally Posted by ???????
    LIKE I SAID IN BLOG, CONFIDENTIALITY IN IA INVESTIGATIONS, THE KID IS OUT TO MAKE A NAME FOR HIMSELF. IS HE A BOARD MEMBER? AS AN EMPLOYEE REP, IS IT HIS RESPONSIBILITY TO KEEP THE MEMBERSHIP UPDATED ON CONTRACTUAL ISSUES? IF THIS IS A REPS RESPONSIBILITY, WHY DON'T ALL OF THE OTHER EMPLOYEE REPS KEEP THE MEMBERSHIP INFORMED? HE IS THE MOUTH OF THE SOUTH... IF THERE IS SOMETHING YOU WANT TO GET BACK TO THE ADMINISTRATION, TRUE OR NOT, HE IS THE ONE TO SEEK OUT AND TELL. HE WILL TAKE BACK YOUR BONE. . . IT IS PEOPLE LIKE THIS THAT I DO NOT TRUST!!!

And, who are you? He is a Board Member, one of the few without a hidden agenda idiot. :cop:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast