Where is V******'s citation ? Check records ! - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Where is V******'s citation ? Check records !

Yes , I know a Russian girl that now lives in Palm Coast, that the Sheriff use to do.
    According to her he is a party boy for sure, just like Vickery ! :cop:

Actually ,where is Sgt Vickery now ? They fired Ofc Selander of Ponce Inlet PD right after his DUI incident. :mrgreen:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Actually ,where is Sgt Vickery now ? They fired Ofc Selander of Ponce Inlet PD right after his DUI incident. :mrgreen:
    Old news. Go whine about something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Barney
    OK so lets see ,you stop a fellow leo or a retired one, who has had a few drinks and smells of alcohol. So you are going to load him for that,no matter what eh ? That's what I call an absolute
    PRICK ! You should work for Port Orange,as they are very good at doing that, just ask Steve Thomas the Chief of Police for Ponce Inlet. Someone named "Ken Long" POPD loaded him a few years ago, for DUI. The chief was just driving down the road,when this poor excuse of a cop
    (a worms breakfast) stopped him,and decided to load him for DUI. It could have been handled much differently, but the prick Ken Long made a poor decision. Thomas kept his job in the long run,and the prick Long got promoted to Sgt. I guess you would do the same eh ? How can you sleep at night :?: One day your time will come also :devil:
    Just surfing the leo sites today and came across this post. I'm not with VCSO but I am with this poster. The Port Orange Police Department sucks! Period! Charging the Ponce Chief wasn't good enough for them. Afterwards they tried as best they could to make him look bad in the News Journal with their guilty as charged statements, however, a judge ruled that the a$sholes didn't have probable cause to stop him in the first place and the charges were dropped. The public, of course, saw it as political scull duggery but I'm glad it turned out as it did because Thomas is a good man and not deserving of the treatment he received from POPD who by the way are the joke of the area's leo and law enforcement community.

Harvey says the same thing about South Daytona

POPD ? Where is V******'s citation ? Check records !

PORT ORANGE PD OFFICERS, ARE REJECTS FROM OTHER PD'S AROUND THE NATION. MOST OF THEM WERE "ASKED TO LEAVE " DUE TO BEING "ADMINISTRATIVE NIGHTMARES" FROM OTHER DEPARTMENTS. THEY DID NOTHING LEGALLY WRONG ,AND HENCE KEPT THEIR CERTIFICATION . PORT ORANGE GOES FOR THIS TYPE, AS THEY SAVE MONEY BY HIRING LEGALLY CERTIFIED OFFICERS,HOWEVER THEY ALL HAVE AN AX TO GRIND WITH THE WORLD IN GENERAL. SHAME ON THEM ! :cop:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234