Where is V******'s citation ? Check records !
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Where is V******'s citation ? Check records !

Acheck on the clerk of courts web page (click traffic, then citations) shows no citation for Sgt V******, which
    Ofc S******** wrote him. Dont tale my for it check it out yourself http://www.clerk.org/cv/servlet/org.cle ... GetResults

Re: Where is Vickery's citation ? Check records !

It would be interesting to find the citation number from the report and then to determine the status of the citation, such as voided, lost, destroyed, etc.

Re: Where is Vickery's citation ? Check records !

Would someone please check out the above ? It is public record,at the clerks office ,all you have to do is enter the name of the person under "citations " on their web site. I wonder if Ben took care of it, since Ken is one of his good old boys ? If he covered that up as well ,shame on the sheriff :!: :cop: :snicker:

Re: Where is V******'s citation ? Check records !

AGAIN, WHERE IS VICKERY'S CITATION THAT PONCE INLET ISSUED ? THE PONCE INLET COP HAS STRANGELY LEFT THE DEPT SUDDENLY. AND A CHECK OF THE CLERK OF COURTS CITATION RECORDS SHOWS NOTHING FOR VICKERY ? ANOTHER COVER UP BY BEN ,FOR ONE OF HIS GOOD OLD BOYS ? HE WAS LUCKY HE WAS NOT CHARGED WITH DUI,AS HE MOST WELL SHOULD HAVE BEEN, NOW THIS ? A COMPLETE COVER UP :!: :devil:

Well, after reading this this morning, I wrote the sheriff's department who told me to call the Ponce Inlet Police Department. So I contacted them, and they put me online with an investigator who said that Vickery was never given a citation. Well, after some more research, I found the original article where Selander in his own recording says "You’ll be lucky if you have a job after this. Now, sign the ticket, keep your mouth shut and go home."
    Then the article said When all was said and done, Vickery was cited only for an improper lane change.
    So, I'm just as confused as the rest of you. I'm sure it was signed and thrown away.

Since doing anything with a citaiton after it has been issued (other than sending it to the court) constitutes official misconduct (felony), sounds like it may be time for a FDLE audit of the Ponce Inlet citaitons...

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Since doing anything with a citaiton after it has been issued (other than sending it to the court) constitutes official misconduct (felony), sounds like it may be time for a FDLE audit of the Ponce Inlet citaitons...
    You people really are ignorant. It was a WARNING CITATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You really are in the dark but claim to know everything. That is funny.

If it were a warning, then not a big deal.

I don't think they have the same type of equipment (ie electronic warnings with printers) FHP has. It would be uncommon and unlikely for a small agency like Ponce Inlet, to issue a written warning in this case. If I recall correctly - in the audio recording, the officer did not say warning, he said "citation."

But who knows - he may have given him a Christmas card for all we know.

If it were a warning, then not a big deal.

I don't think they have the same type of equipment (ie electronic warnings with printers) FHP has. It would be uncommon and unlikely for a small agency like Ponce Inlet, to issue a written warning in this case. If I recall correctly - in the audio recording, the officer did not say warning, he said "citation."

But who knows - he may have given him a Christmas card for all we know.
    Warning "Citation." That's what he was given...a warning.

It was very clear that Vickery was given an actual ticket.
    The point is all of this NEVER should have happened to one of our own !
    Once I know they are a LEO, or former LEO,it's see ya ! If their DUI ,I'll give them
    a ride, or call a cab. It's called professional courtesy, just like other professionals offer to their brethren.
    Ofc Selander, never should have pursued this once he was stopped,and handled it differently.
    Look at their own boss there, Chief Steve Thomas. He (Chief Thomas) was arrested by some low life Port Orange cop named Ken Long,for DUI a few years back. No accident or anything,just your usual typical Port Orange tactics, disgusting ! Selander should have known better. With stuff like that, we take care of our own ! :cop:

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast