INFO on former OCSO - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: INFO on former OCSO

More like a python, not a cobra. She was involved in numerous depities being fired here during her time in I.A. Some deserved it but others got a raw deal from her.
    Watch out, once your in her way tor you don't respect her she will bite you.

As for "hitting it" you may not be here type pal, if so it could take several trips as she has expanded over the years.

She will also file a lawsuit if she does not get her way as she did here.

Completing an investigation on a deputy does not get him fired. She would not even make a recommendation only report the facts of the investigation. Check your sop under discipline and check out he chart that dictates what discipline is imposed. Should she have looked the other way and falsified a report? Problem is she has integrity and she did not get anyone fired.

Quote Originally Posted by youcan'thandlethetruth
    Completing an investigation on a deputy does not get him fired. She would not even make a recommendation only report the facts of the investigation. Check your sop under discipline and check out he chart that dictates what discipline is imposed. Should she have looked the other way and falsified a report? Problem is she has integrity and she did not get anyone fired.
    Relax dude and go back to waxing Jerry's car, you might miss a spot and lose your promotion.

Quote Originally Posted by Orangeman
    More like a python, not a cobra. She was involved in numerous depities being fired here during her time in I.A. Some deserved it but others got a raw deal from her.
    Watch out, once your in her way tor you don't respect her she will bite you.

As for "hitting it" you may not be here type pal, if so it could take several trips as she has expanded over the years.

She will also file a lawsuit if she does not get her way as she did here.

Do Tell Orangeman, do tell! What was the suit for?

I think Orangeman is either senile or has her confused with someone else. So what lawsuit are you speaking of Orangeman?

I think Orangeman is either senile or has her confused with someone else. So what lawsuit are you speaking of Orangeman?
    So what rank are you kissing a$$ for this week youcan'thandlemyjock????

feeling the love.

So, what gives on the lawsuit because, even though I've moved on, I hear that she has continued to spread hate and discontent even though she is no longer I/A

What was her rank when you knew her?

deputy and corporal

Do tell I do not know about a law suit either. Seems it gets quiet when someone asks for facts?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast