Obama Sucks
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obama Sucks

Obama Sucks

And u want to elect this FU@king PRICK.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=a9ZZFEuYmR0

who cares..we just need a president smarter than Bush and right now that is all the candidates

I think that you will be singing a different tune if the Dems get in to office.
    We are going to be taxed to death and the money will go to. . . . . . .?

Bush and obama sucks

Quote Originally Posted by really???
    who cares..we just need a president smarter than Bush and right now that is all the candidates
    Bush and obama are simply idiots.

I dont think we need amy democrats in the white house.Why so we can spend money on programs for the lazy citizens that dont want to make a good life for themselves and want nothing but handouts...

United

According to Snopes.com, Princeton was requested to put a 'restriction' on distribution

of any copies of the thesis of Michelle Obama (a/k/a/ Michelle laVaughn Robinson) saying

it could not be made available until November 5, 2008 but when it was published on a

political website they decided they would lift the restriction.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/thesis.asp

Subj: Thesis - Michele Obama aka Michelle LaVaughn Robinson
    OBAMA'S MILITANT RACISM REVEALED

In her senior thesis at Princeton , Michele Obama, the wife of Barack Obama

stated that America was a nation founded on 'crime and hatred'.

Moreover, she stated that whites in America were 'ineradicably racist'. The

1985 thesis, titled 'Princeton-Educated Blacks and the Black Community' was

written under her maiden name, Michelle LaVaughn Robinson.

Michelle Obama stated in her thesis that to 'Whites at Princeton , it often

seems as if, to them, she will always be Black first...' However, it was reported

by a fellow black classmate, 'If those 'Whites at Princeton ' really saw Michelle

as one who always would 'be Black first,' it seems that she gave them that

impression'.

Most alarming is Michele Obama's use of the terms 'separationist' and

'integrationist' when describing the views of black people.

Mrs. Obama clearly identifies herself with a 'separationist' view of race.

'By actually working with the Black lower class or within their communities as

a result of their ideologies, a separationist may better understand the desperation

of their situation and feel more hopeless about a resolution as opposed to an

integrationist who is ignorant to their plight.'

Obama writes that the path she chose by attending Princeton would likely lead to

her 'further integration and/or assimilation into a white cultural and social structure

that will only allow me to remain on the periphery of society; never becoming a full

participant.'

Michele Obama clearly has a chip on her shoulder.

Not only does she see separate black and white societies in America , but

she elevates black over white in her world.

Here is another passage that is uncomfortable and ominous in meaning:

'There was no doubt in my mind that as a member of the black

community, I am obligated to this community and will utilize

all of my present and future resources to benefit the black

community first and foremost.'

What is Michelle Obama planning to do with her future resources if she's first

lady that will elevate black over white in America ?

The following passage appears to be a call to arms for affirmative action

policies that could be the hallmark of an Obama administration.

'Predominately white universities like Princeton are socially and academically

designed to cater to the needs of the white students comprising the bulk of

their enrollments.'

The conclusion of her thesis is alarming.

Michelle Obama's poll of black alumni concludes that other black students

at Princeton do not share her obsession with blackness. But rather than

celebrate, she is horrified that black alumni identify with our common

American culture more than they value the color of their skin. 'I hoped that

these findings would help me conclude that despite the high degree of

identification with whites as a result of the educational and occupational

path that black Princeton alumni follow, the alumni would still maintain a

certain level of identification with the black community. However, these

findings do not support this possibility.'

Is it no wonder that most black alumni ignored her racist questionnaire?

Only 89 students responded out of 400 who were asked for input.

Michelle Obama does not look into a crowd of Obama supporters and see

Americans. She sees black people and white people eternally conflicted

with one another.

The thesis provides a trove of Mrs. Obama's thoughts and

world view seen through a race-based prism. This is a very

divisive view for a potential first lady that would do untold

damage to race relations in this country in a Barack Obama

administration.

Michelle Obama's intellectually refined racism should give all

Americans pause for deep concern.

Now maybe she's changed, but she sure sounds like someone with an axe to

grind with America . Will the press let Michelle get a free pass over her obviously

racist comment about American whites? I am sure that it will.

PS: We paid for her scholarship.

Thesis

First and foremost, I am not taking a stand one way or the other for the content of the thesis. Your vague summary gives no grounds for a clear representation of the thesis as a whole. Neither I, nor anyone else reading your comments, could possibly make a clear judgment as to the overall tone of the thesis; though many still will. In summary, your rhetoric is clearly one-sided.

My main concern is your conclusion. How can you condemn her for seeing a blatant separation between whites and blacks when you clearly identify with the same separation in your statement, "We paid for her scholarships.”? Are you sure you only have a problem with her identification of separation due to the color of her skin? Alternatively, am I mistaken and "We" does not refer to whites?

No.
    "We" peratins to "Us" Tax Payers you Jack Ass.

DO I HAVE THIS STRAIGHT? ---

HIS FATHER WAS A BLACK AFRICAN MUSLIM FROM KENYA .

WE HAVE SEEN PICTURES OF HIS AFRICAN FAMILY.

HIS MOTHER WAS A WHITE AMERICAN ATHEIST FROM KANSAS .

WHERE ARE THE PICTURES OF HIS AMERICAN FAMILY?

HIS FATHER DESERTED HIS MOTHER WHEN HE WAS ONLY TWO YEARS OLD AND WENT BACK TO AFRICA BY WAY OF HARVARD UNIVERSITY . HOW? WAS HIS FATHER WEALTHY?

HIS MOTHER MARRIED AN INDONESIAN MUSLIM AND THEN MOVED TO JAKARTA WHERE HE WAS ENROLLED IN A MUSLIM SCHOOL .

WHEN HE REACHED HIGH SCHOOL AGE HIS MOTHER SENT HIM TO HAWAII TO BE WITH HIS WHITE GRANDPARENTS AND HE WAS PUT INTO AN EXPENSIVE PRIVATE SCHOOL. HE LATER WENT TO HARVARD UNIVERSITY . HOW? WERE HIS GRANDPARENTS RICH?

HE LIVES IN A $1.4 MILLION HOUSE OBTAINED THROUGH A DEAL WITH A WEALTHY FUNDRAISER. HOW?

HE 'WORKED' AS A CIVIL RIGHTS ACTIVIST IN CHICAGO . HE HAS NEVER HELD A PRODUCTIVE JOB OR RECEIVED A PAY CHECK THAT WAS NOT GOVERNMENT-FUNDED AND/OR TAYPAYER SUPPORTED.

THE PRESIDENCY IS NOT A CIVIL RIGHTS POSITION, NOR IS IT SUBJECT TO AFFIRMATIVE ACTION SET ASIDES; ON-THE-JOB TRAINING WON'T CUT IT.

HE ENTERED POLITICS AT THE STATE LEVEL AND THEN THE NATIONAL LEVEL WHERE HE HAS MINIMAL EXPERIENCE.

HE IS PROUD OF HIS 'AFRICAN HERITAGE' (A FATHER WHO GOT A WHITE GIRL PREGNANT AND DESERTED HER).

WHERE IS THE PRIDE IN HIS 'WHITE HERITAGE'? (A MOTHER WHO FLAUNTED CONVENTION AND DID NOT BELIEVE IN GOD).

SOME MIGHT THINK THERE WAS NOT MUCH TO BE PROUD OF EITHER WAY.

HE BELONGS, AND HAS BELONGED FOR OVER 20 YEARS, TO AN 'AFRO-CENTRIC' CHURCH IN CHICAGO THAT HATES WHITES, HATES JEWS, AND BLAMES AMERICA FOR ALL THE WORLD'S PERCEIVED FAULTS. (INCLUDING CREATING THE AIDs VIRUS IN ORDER TO INFLICT IT ON AFRICANS).

HE REPEATEDLY WHITEWASHES THE PASTOR, HIS CHURCH AND THE MEMBERS WHO CHEERED AFTER HEARING VITRIOLIC TIRADES AGAINST AMERICA .

HE COULD NOT CONFRONT HIS PASTOR BUT HE WANTS US TO BELIEVE HE CAN CONFRONT NORTH KOREA AND IRAN ?

YEAH RIGHT ! !

DURING HIS VERY BRIEF TIME IN THE UNITED STATES SENATE HE HAS MANAGED TO AMASS THE NUMBER ONE ULTRA LIBERAL VOTING RECORD OUT OF THE ONE HUNDRED MEMBERS.

HE HAS VOTED CONSISTENTLY FOR BIGGER GOVERNMENT AND HIGHER TAXES. HE HAS VOTED FOR BIG ENTITLEMENTS AND LEGISLATION THAT WOULD SEVERELY CURTAIL AMERICA'S ABILITY TO FIGHT TERRORISM AND TO PROTECT OUR BORDERS AND OUR NATIONAL INTERESTS AROUND THE WORLD.

BUT, HE IS A GOOD ORATOR. ISN'T THAT A COMFORT?

YEAH, I THINK I SEE HOW WELL HE COULD UNITE THE COUNTRY.

I THINK THE TRUTH IS THAT HE HOPES NO ONE WILL PUT THE PIECES TOGETHER.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, LET ME INTRODUCE YOU TO OUR NEW CHIEF PILOT. HE HAS NEVER FLOWN AN AIRPLANE, IN FACT, HE HAS NEVER EVEN SAT IN THE ****PIT, BUT HE SAYS HE HAS RIDDEN ON PLANES BEFORE. WE ARE SURE HE WILL GUIDE US SAFELY THROUGH THE STORMS WE MAY ENCOUNTER ON THIS FLIGHT.

PEOPLE, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING? HAVE YOU NEVER HEARD THE STORY ABOUT THE WOLF HIDING IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING SO HE CAN DESTROY THEM FROM WITH-IN ? THE HAND WRITING IS ON THE WALL, DO YOU NOT HAVE EYES TO SEE IT ?

AND TODAY (06/25/0, I HEARD A PIECE OF ONE OF HIS MOST RECENT SPEECHES IN THE NEWS, IN WHICH HE REFFERS TO THE EXECUTIVES OF THE MAJOR OIL CORPORATIONS AS "THE WHITE OLIGARCS." DOES HE SOUND LIKE FIDEL CASTRO OF CUBA, HUGO CHAVEZ OF VENEZUELA, RAFAEL CORREA OF ECUADOR, DANIEL ORTEGA OF NICARAGUA AND EVO MORALES OF BOLIVIA FAMILIAR? IS THIS KIND OF GOVERNMENT WE WANT???

THINK LONG AND HARD BEFORE YOU VOTE FOR THIS GUY!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast