MI DLs

Thread: MI DLs

MI DLs

Hey guys, A couple of us have come in to contact with MI licenses with corners cut off. Some of us have heard different reasons for this. Is there something "special" :wink: about these drivers that we should know about?
    Looking forward to a reply. Thanks.

-Your friends in Miami

Re: MI DLs

Quote Originally Posted by Miami Cop
    Hey guys, A couple of us have come in to contact with MI licenses with corners cut off. Some of us have heard different reasons for this. Is there something "special" :wink: about these drivers that we should know about?
    Looking forward to a reply. Thanks.

-Your friends in Miami

Im not an officer in MI, but one in central FL. Although, i am originally from MI.If i remember correctly (Now, its been 10 years) but when your license expires, MI doesn't take it when you receive another, i.e. turning 21 to receive another DL. they cut the corner and issue you another. I ran into the problem here in central FL with the grove workers multiplying there DL's through MI and giving them to there friends for driving privelidges. Just 10-43

IT MEANS THEY WHERE PULLED OVER BY A POLICE OFFICER AND AT THAT TIME THERE LICENSE WAS SUSPENDED. THE CORNER CUT OFF OR A HOLE PUNCHED THROUGH THE LICENSE.

Actually, if there is a hole punched through the experation date, it means they were issued a replacement and they kept that one until the replacement arrived. If there is just a corner cut, it means they were a drunk, DWLS, or a plain ole arsh hole.