Humana ID cards
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Humana ID cards

Humana ID cards

Where are the new cards???????????

Re: Humana ID cards

I got mine yesterday

You would think that our, now soon to be old insurance would have sent out something saying that we were going to this new insurance. All I have heard is scuttle but from other P.O.'S about us changing.

Oh well. Same old same old........

YEAH, I GOT MINES ON SATURDAY,
    IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE WE NEED TO DO?
    CAN WE GO TO THE SAME DOCTORS?

Quote Originally Posted by guest 24
    Where are the new cards???????????

They're in the mail. I got mine today.

Make sure you login to Humana.com when you get your ID cards and register yourself online. You'll be able to see your claims, benefits and what doctors are available on your plan. Under Humana, there are two seperate networks. It's important to make sure the doctor you see online is on the plan you selected during the enrollment period.

One of the benefits of leaving First Health is the choice to go to an urgent care center (which costs $35 in POS) instead of paying a $250 co-pay at a emergency room. Most hospitals such as Baptist, South Miami, Doctor's, etc have urgent care centers right on property or very close by. I suggest that you go online now and see what urgent care centers are close to your house. That way when an emergency comes up, you don't need to fumble with the internet wondering if the urgent care center by your house is covered by Humana.

Under Humana, retail clinics (MinuteClinic, Take Care Health Services, etc) are at $10 co-pays.

If you should have any questions, please call the FOP Insurance Trust.

All provisions regarding the heart bill are still under the same guidelines. If you are instructed during a city physical to see a cardiologist or you need EKGs or any other heart related testing, you're supervisor must complete an injury report. DO NOT GO TO YOUR PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN AND GET THESE TESTS DONE. YOU WILL BE DENIED COVERAGE! Let the City pay your heart/lung bills at 100%. No co-pay! It's your right!
    Thanks,

I tried signing up on humana.com and it told me my member number (from my card) is not recognized. WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I tried signing up on humana.com and it told me my member number (from my card) is not recognized. WTF?
    Same thing just happened to me.Ortiz what the hell is going on????

mine just worked. there is a really cool health assessment application on the site...very cool.

Humana coverage starts Sunday, Feb 1st.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast