DEAR ELECTRA, REMOVED!!!??? - Page 21
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Re: DEAR ELECTRA, REMOVED!!!???

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    DL Director has wanted FHP seperated from them a LONG TIME, and hit ****enson up to do it. DL became more "customer service" oriented, don't want those bad ol' troopers hanging around the DL offices, arresting people for attempting to fraudulently obtain licenses. Even got her back up when B.O.I. was conducting investigations and made us jump through hoops to get information to make arrests, then cried to Exec. Dir. when we put our foot down. The final joke was when DL instituted their own investigators. Hopefuly a new Exec. Dir. will put her in her place!
    Your'e an idiot and don't know shit about what your attempting to impart.

Your'e an idiot and don't know shizzat about what your attempting to impart.
    Really? Sounds like you're either a fairly newbie and haven't been around long enough to remember, or you DO know better and are trying to distort the truth (more likely). We used to get called to DL offices all the time when someone was trying to fraudulently obtain a license and arrest them! Made a good felony case, and we had a good raport with the DL offices and examiners, much better than we do now. Then SL took over and BOY did things change! Do you know what they do if someone is caught cheating on a test? Obviously you don't, or you wouldn't make the stupid retort you did. Make them go home, flag them in the computer, and make them wait a week (sometimes a day) before they can come back and take it again. No suspension, nadda. SL made it more about "customer service" AND had ****inson's backing to do it. Also wanted the investigation of suspected DL examiners selling licenses illegally removed from the FHP directly, and ****inson even ordered our GHQ to back off on more than one at SL's request. As far as our B.O.I. having difficulty getting information from DL sometimes during an investigation, try asking one sometime. I talked to a Lieutenant that flat out told me about the DL supervisors calling The Hill if they were being asked for a lot of information and thought it was going to cause them too much work. Remember, this focus is about the DL management, not the examiners. Don't be a fool and open your mouth again until you have correct information next time, punk. :shock:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Hey, it took us a while, but finally the bi*c* is gone. Good riddance. Next person better realize they should treat troopers the way they deserve to be treated, instead of like just another DHSMV employee. Mark my words, the next bailout will be the DL Director. She's been on life support for a while now.
    You are so way over your head. The world does not revolve around troopers and FHP. Why do you think you're still having pay issues?

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021